news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-03-2010, 07:23 AM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default anybody want to make some money?

i got a way to make a guaranteed 10,000 dollars over the next 2 years. if any you want to learn more email me and ill send you some info to look at.

this is your chance to get up out your moms basement
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha.

i knew that stupid thing you got involved with was a pyramid scheme. the fact that you got duped into this is not a surprise. its not a stretch to think that someone who believes in conspiracy theories would get suckered into something like this.

but you know a real way to make $10,000 (and a lot more) in two years? get a job.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, you say that but i got a debit card in my pocket that gets money put on it every month. you better smarten up kiddo.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LMAO

Its been two years, did you make that whopping 10K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:36 AM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you do it for me and send the money thru paypal ? k thanx
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

yea I got my 10k, that shipped sailed though yall missed out, that was an easy 10k

if your interested in making some real money though read this

www.globalinformationnetwork.com

and its free too so I dont want to here you faggots saying Im running a pyramid scheme or none of that other dumb shit

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 05-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ hahahaha lmfao at this guy tryna get us to click an affiliate coded link.

Don't worry, there's plenty of retards on here who will click away so I can't fault you for trying.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

im just trying to share knowledge

this shit is real and because of it im putting together 5 and 6 figure deals on a regular basis

i dont expect people to just accpet it because they saw it on the wutang forum

but for those who have eyes that can see and ear that listen they might be able to learn something

and its free

this was posted 2 years ago right? and its still around and bigger than before

so take from it what you want

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 05-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm on about the link you posted today. Ok let me spell it out for someone who may actually be dumb enough to click your link...In the post below -

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
yea I got my 10k, that shipped sailed though yall missed out, that was an easy 10k

if your interested in making some real money though read this

www.globalinformationnetwork.com

and its free too so I dont want to here you faggots saying Im running a pyramid scheme or none of that other dumb shit
...the link that you have posted above as "www.globalinformationnetwork.com"

is really an affiliate link that you have coded as "https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/?AffiliateCode=1509220"

All you have to do is hover over the link to see the code dude...for the complete retards on here, this is what an affiliate code does...

Quote:
Affiliate Code
An Affiliate Code is a unique identifier for an affiliate that is registered in your affiliate program. The affiliate code can be passed in a URL for tracking and commissions by using the "af" querystring variable. Example:
http://www.yourstore.com/yourpage.as...rAffiliateCode

AdCode Code
Campaign AdCodes are a tracking mechanism for any source such as banner ads, press releases, email campaigns, etc. A Campaign AdCode can belong to an Affiliate, or it can have no defined owner. If the AdCode belongs to the affiliate, all of the affiliate's tracking and commission amounts are logged the same as if it was an Affiliate Code, but it allows for more fine-grained control of tracking different offers or links from a single affiliate. To pass the AdCode in a URL, use the "a" querystring variable. Example:
http://www.yourstore.com/yourpage.aspx?a=YourAdCode

Is that clear enough now?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #10
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

wow!

holy shit!

you must be some kind of a fucking genius

where the fuck do the banner links on wucorp take you or any other website you visit? Its called networking son. I referred you to a FREE program that teaches you how to make money and more.

goddamn your brilliant

the link will take you to globalinformationnetwork.com like I said

your super sleuth capabilities caught me!

excuse the fuck out of me for recommending it

fucking internet noob

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 05-02-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

make free money??

create your own tender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
haha.

i knew that stupid thing you got involved with was a pyramid scheme. the fact that you got duped into this is not a surprise. its not a stretch to think that someone who believes in conspiracy theories would get suckered into something like this.

but you know a real way to make $10,000 (and a lot more) in two years? get a job.

lol all of whiteys posts should be moved to classics.

some one who believes in the mainstream version of events is also as likely to fall for scams..

if one was to look at facts, then you would never fall for such illusions

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

hahha yea the only way youll make free money is if your a central bank
Old 05-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #13
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

I was researching opening a bank... it only cost 6 million

then maybe I can print money for the people of the world

and they will love me for it
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a fuckin disaster this thread turned out to be.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
What a fuckin disaster this thread turned out to be.
lol

didnt click the link