news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Brass monkey!

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #17
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Sad news, was the beastie boys who first got me into hip hop! RIP

http://www.datpiff.com/Beastie-Boys-...pe.343272.html
Ya man, License to Ill was the first album I ever got for myslef. I was a real happy kid that day. Never forget it. Went to the store to get a computer game I really wanted but made my dad buy me my first cassette instead.

Sad sad day. RIP to a true legend who really helped pave the way for the Eminems of the world.

I'm off to listen to my Beastie playlist.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

R.I.P. to a legend.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #19
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Fuck!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #20
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn very sad news, I didn't even know homie was sick. Fuck u cancer.

Rest In Peace

I'll be bumpin Beastie Boys all day

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #21
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is really sad news i wasnt always in the mood to listen to beasties but when i enjoyed the shit outa all the of them. R.I.P.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mac Miller‏@MacMiller

fuck. RIP MCA. i can't believe that shit.

Ghostface Killah‏@GhostfaceKillah

My condolences to Adam "MCA" Yauch Family & the Beastie Boys. My brothers & I felt that pain before as well. Sad Day.

Nasir Jones‏@Nas

RIP MCA!!!! - My prayers go out to The Beastie Boys and their families. http://tmblr.co/ZxeGrvKsnhQR

Earl Sweatshirt‏@earlxsweat

All these people that i subconciously think of as immortal keep dying. RIP MCA. Fuck.

Esoteric‏@MCEsoteric

Rest in peace MCA, what horrible news, a true legend that will live on thru the music, never be another voice like that

Vinnie Paz‏@vinnie_paz

RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA of the Beastie Boys. very sad. huge influence on me when I was coming up. you'll be missed brother.

Statik Selektah‏@StatikSelekt

Damn. RIP MCA of the beastie boys. Huge loss. #legendary

Kid Twist‏@kidtweezy

Wow. Just heard the news of MCA's passing. RIP. The Beastie Boy hugely influenced every one of my peers, regardless of musical tastes.

Bun B‏@BunBTrillOG

Brass Monkey was the worst tasting liquor ever. And we drank it anyway. Cuz the song was so jamming. RIP MCA. #BeastieBoys4Life

Snoop Dogg‏@SnoopDogg

RIP MCA U are a Legend and a pioneer. #BeastieBoys4life

Anthrax (Band)‏@Anthrax

RIP MCA. Cancer, you're an asshole.

ALCHEMIST‏@Alchemist

MCA forever.

Apathy‏@ApathyDGZ

Beastie Boys & Run DMC were the first rap tapes my father bought me. So sad right now. RIP MCA. Unbelievable.

Danny Boy O'Connor‏@DannyBoy1968

A terrible loss for the world of Hip Hop Rest In Peace Adam Yauch MCA your presence will be missed. Thanks for the music and the memories.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #23
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #24
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i just found out. man that shit sucks. just a couple days ago i wanted to pull out my old hard drive to put Paul's Boutique on my ipod to listen at work
Old 05-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #25
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.i.p. legend
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #26
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P.

man they made so many great videos

Old 05-05-2012, 01:20 AM   #27
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nearly 500 views, 25 posts. fuck u wu corp

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:37 AM   #28
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was introduced to the Beastie Boys in the mid-late '90s, and then I heard their '80s stuff later. their videos were crazy good. I remember asking this kid in junior high who his favorite band was, and he said the Beastie Boys. I didn't take them seriously at the time, but then I saw their shit on mtv and decided to listen to more of their stuff. the kid was right.

it's sad MCA died cuz I heard they were working on another album. their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame means a lot too
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:08 AM   #29
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Rest in peace MCA. I'm glad i had a chance to see them live in full line up back in 07. One of the best and most creative hip hop groups ever and one that got me into hip hop.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #30
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, rip, poor guy. I fist really got into them when I heard "intergelactic" on some tv programme, thought the video was dope as fuck. Over the years I picked it up their albums, and I couldnt believe how fucking dope "hot sauce comittie pt 2" was.

RIP mca, guy was a legend in the game and there will never be another group like the beasties.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote