news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it?
Sosa 0 0%
D.Monk 9 100.00%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Monk vs Sosa

Sosa
https://www.box.com/s/2f28924ac509f27ca082

Monk
https://www.box.com/s/7c8b3cafbced66fddefc
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sample we used

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

drunken monk killed this joint sosa your shit was fire too but I was feeling monks joint straight of the back instant head nod & that ill lil change uo @ 40 seconds is dope.. props both sosa & drunken monk

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
vojdal

vojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkey

Sosa joint sounds like a intro, I have feeling that there'll be something more, but it's the same loop almost all the time Drums are rather too flat and whole beat doesn't sound that fat and full. You should filter more bass of the sample in my opinion. I don't like these "dirty south" hihats too, but this is a matter of taste. I would say that the beat it's correct, but sample has much more potential. Peace!

Monks beat has nice chilling vibe, good bass, full and warm sound, dope drums. Everything is sick here, so I go with Monk.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #5
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I think both did their thing and i enjoyed listening to both their interpretations .
Respect to Monk and Sosa.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

PEACE to both cats ima have to go with drunken monk on this one PEACE
Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

monks was the better all round imo but good effort from both!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

its a blow out lmao. monks is not the kind of beat i'd make, he definitely flipped the sample in a unique cool way.

@ vojdal i turned down the sample on purpose but i agree that i probably should have made the bassline a bit louder.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I like the 1st part of your beat you chose a good loop , got my head bobbin lol
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #10
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thx for the votes
sosa i really liked ur drums dope beat as well
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

had to vote Monk again.

i woud have voted for Sosa if u came harder witht the drums and maybe a better mix

peace