news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Fallen

Fallen drunken mastaFallen drunken masta
Default Cobra starring Sylvester Stallone

Cobra (1986) BRRip 720p MP4 AAC x264-CC
Language: English
87 Min | 1280 x 720 | x264 - 2 661 Kbps | 23.976fps | ACC - 384Kbps | 1.85 GiB
Genre: Action | Thriller

Storyline: A tough-on-crime street cop must protect the only surviving witness to a strange murderous cult with far reaching plans.

Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

classic fuckin movie, i watched this mad times
his car on there was mega sick

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Fallen

Fallen drunken mastaFallen drunken masta

i'll have to check this out never seen it
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yea mad underrated stallone joint.. i mentioned this flick in that underrated/overrated actor thread few days ago.. bridgitte nielson was ripe in this shit.. i believe they was married at that time...

oh yea the bad dude was fucking bad ass in this..lol
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everything that needs been said about this been said haha

classick!

the night slasher should of had his own fuckin spin-off prequel or some shit, dude was so badass. one of my favorite villains when i was a kid

brigitte nielsen used to be so goddamn fuckworthy, it's retarded

she could have lived in jizzy immortality if she would have just died in like 1987. now she's a fuckin busted ass mental case

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
brigitte nielsen used to be so goddamn fuckworthy, it's retarded

she could have lived in jizzy immortality if she would have just died in like 1987. now she's a fuckin busted ass mental case

LOL ! well said.. im pretty sure she had a huge fucking payday when she divorced stallone haha sad what happened to some of the hotties in the 80s like
Kelly lebrock...
Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can hit up the 3 movie collection (3 discs) with cobra on blu-ray for 20 Bills at amazon

Amazon/ cobra
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I used to know erryones lines by heart how many times i seen this on vhs...."you're a disease....n i'm the cure!" lol love this movie man!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #9
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

That fuckin knife was soooo sick wasnt it!?

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is the threadstarter a troll or bot?

Random posts + random answers = weird.
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Classic movie and i bought it on dvd. Love the car chase scene on the freeway and i like when Sylvester backs up his car and shoots at the bad guys and blows up their car. The main bad guy with the knife was a scary looking guy. Brigette Nielsen was hot in this movie. I wonder why her and Sylvester broke up so quick. She was hot in Beverly Hills Cop 2 movie with Eddie Murphy. LOL@Eddie saying to her, how much would it take for me to shave them legs hahahahahahahahaha. She said i guess you're trying to be charming. He said i'm just offering my grooming services LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote