news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Battlefield 3 is certified dope!!

this shit is top notch

i have only been online but overall it is fantastic, im not sure id MW3 can compete this time

if any of yall got it, hit me up on the ps3

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

word is bond bond. I waz on that crack fiend last night. 1

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

I dunno man...I cant even see mothafuckas shooting at me half the time lol.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^thats half the point

the game is a battle field, you wouldnt see who shootin at you half the time in real life lol

the games graphics are fantastic and the new Dice engine has awesome physics. shit last night i got killed by flying shrapnel when a building exploded lol.

they did a great job with the little nuances, visually and technically.

to say the least the game surpassed my expectations

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
Shen_Gong

Shen_Gong crouching tiger

Yes it is just got it yesterday i can barely finish single player on hard
my psn is TheRegistrant
Shen_Gong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I pity the fool who sleeps on this game.
I haven't played much but the helipad stage on rush mode, where you need to parachute down seal the deal for me. On that part I didn't know where to go, then the next thing I see is a Helicopter staking off and going straight down(it looked like it was going to crash) and some soldiers jumping off the edge after it. When I saw that I got hyped as fuck, it looked like a scene from Transformer 3. DOPEST shit ever.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 10-27-2011 at 01:44 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WORD! SOME OF THE sCENES THAT GO DOWN! ME AND BRONZE LITERALLY HAD AN ATTACK CHOPPER SUICIDE BOMB THE TANK RIGHT INFRONT OF OURZ, IT WAS AN UNREAL SCENE LOL I SEEN ENTIRE BUILDINGZ COLLAPSE WITH SQUADS IN THEM.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #8
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks boring. Cowadoodie bs.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #9
MENES
TIME PASSES..

LOL! THe SHIT IS HEARTPOUNDING MAX!

Old 11-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If this game is so good, then why d o people say that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is better this Battlefield 3? I've never played either of them, so I wouldn't know. I'm just asking.

The game play does look interesting, though.

If this game is released on PS Vita, I'll buy it!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The headset communication on this game is trash.. TRASH... Lotta problems and frustration. FIX IT!
The sound overall ie battles in the distance/ your own sfx have their problems as well..
That being said, I cant get enough of this game. Real ass teamwork is required especially for things like squad rush, which is all im playing as of now. You find yourself far more invested in the success of your team, and putting in that work and getting shit done is that much more rewarding. And ragnarok isnt lying I got ULTra hype when I dived off that platform!

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahah yo that dive off that platform was soooo dope

that sealed the deal for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #13
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The forming and managing of squads isnt quite there either tho. Simple update shit yes, that and the sound issues, but im jussayin... Felt sooo damn much like BF 2 when a group of four of us were combing the lands trying to find our one opponent lol. Fun ass late night type shit. Missed that shit.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

mw3 >>>>>>>>>>>> bf3

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

MW3=MW2
Is the same shit, too hectic, too fast, too little space, too much power to the player and even have the same menu as MW2. The campaign is dope as fuck thou and survival is entertaining as hell too.

If we gonna have a discussion and some random person ask us what COD have? and what Battlefield have?
you'll say: "Well... COD got Killstreaks" and i'll say: "Well... Battlefield 3 have Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Armored Vehicles, Jeeps, Hummers, Boats, Parachutes and more importantly team work."

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 11-15-2011 at 04:33 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote