news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #16
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Grabs king size popcorn
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #17
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFoxCyborgNinja View Post
@ALPHATEK thats shit that
Thanks for dedicating your 33 post in two years to share that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
hahahahahahhahaha what the fuck is that
Is there not enough martial art movie sound clips, sword slicing samples and 8 bit kick/snare drums on it for your ears to comprehend?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 AM   #18
GreyFoxCyborgNinja

GreyFoxCyborgNinja shaolin monk

because im not married to this forum
GreyFoxCyborgNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #19
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I think the reason cyborg didnt like is because its SHIT and sounds sounds like a gay version of a eurovision song contest .

AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY YOUR BEATS WERE BANGING LMAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 05-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #20
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

and just so you know JIMMY monks beats pisses on yours and rapes them , who the FUCK would ever rhyme on your beats alphasmeg ? Noone cos its not even hip hop .
o comments on your youtube videos loll,
yeah jimmy your beats are fucking banging LMAO HAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #21
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Bump , everyone must listen to alphachicks beats , its like the second coming of rza "!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
I think the reason cyborg didnt like is because its SHIT and sounds sounds like a gay version of a eurovision song contest .

AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY YOUR BEATS WERE BANGING LMAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
real talk
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would expect you pigeon hole motherfuckers not to understand a track that doesn't sound like a carbon copy of a 90's hip-hop act...

Music like this....

Would simply go right over your head...

Old 05-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #24
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Whos ever rhymed on your beats alphajock ? I got people like shifter , zero , sun tzu plus mcs from new zealand , australia and austria on my beats .
Old 05-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Did they do that to help raise funds for your cancer treatment?

Old 05-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #26
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Your music is wack as fuck i cant beleive you posted it hahah i will never let this thread die , the world must hear and will hear your wackness
Old 05-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #27
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

I liked the sample and snare, the kick was too much for me, maybe its just me but I didn't really dig it it sounded too heavy
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #28
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

NO WORRIES MOUSE , I JUST POSTED FOR FUN BRO , thanks for commenting though .
I hear you on the kicks.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Your music is wack as fuck i cant beleive you posted it hahah i will never let this thread die , the world must hear and will hear your wackness
thanks,x

Old 05-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #30
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

The joint is ok, I think it wouldve sounded better if it was a lil faster, maybe even a switch up or a vocal sample of some sort. peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote