news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Cam'ron-Come Home with Me:A decade later.

This was the point to me when Cam'ron got wack to me; he just got lazy and started falling way the hell off to me; I wish that he could come like he did on his first two l.p.'s and show that same fire he showed when he first came out; now he is just uninspired.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

what the fuck

da fuck??

what... the fuck??!?!

nigga... come home with me is when cam fell off?? you on that dust, huh.

killa season = dope
purple haze = cam's best work, one of the better albums of that time period
boss of all bosses w/ vado = revitalization, the first three mixtapes got cam bangas for days

and how is come home with me where he fell off? that shit got camron classics all over the place. oh boy? hey ma?? i just wanna??

KILLA
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #3
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

purple haze is good
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cam was a beast when he first surfaced...

He can still be nice when he wants to though...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cam's far from my favorite.

But, for example, this song still rocks the dock.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Mods
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Mods

Killa Season is when Cam fell off.......fact
Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #7
fonzarelli

fonzarelli crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RILEY FREEMAN View Post
yes indeed

come home with me is great
Old 07-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Did anyone else find it weird that Cam'ron jacked a beat from a Ghostface skit (from BPW, no less!) and 2Pac's "Ambitions Az A Ridah" beat on this album?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cam is actually one of my peoples from my hood in harlem I just feel he uninspired he just trying to build his brand and make his dipset records fly he need to come out with some new fire
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Come Home With Me was his last good album and i was listening to that today. I also listened to his Fuck You song from his first album today. That song is very funny. His rhymes did get wack after Come Home With Me.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #11
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

So then I was the only one who thought the beat jackings were kind of odd?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
...wrong.....that album's solid
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #13
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
So then I was the only one who thought the beat jackings were kind of odd?
All the good samples been used million times.

Come home with me is and will always be Cams best offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

KJR, what song on Come Home With Me did he sample a song from Ghostface Killah's Bulletproof Wallets album? I didn't think there was anything wrong with him sampling 2Pac's Ambitions As A Ridah on Live My Life song. Daz Dillinger did the hook on Live My Life and he produced Ambitions As A Ridah. So he must not have had a problem with Camron using the sample. Killah Season and Purple Haze albums are terrible. Confessions Of Fire album sucks too. It's funny that Camron has a problem with people saying he sucks because he got into a argument with a guy on Who's Nice song on his first album because the guy said Kool Moe Dee is better than him hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #15
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Leak from Cam's new mixtape...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote