news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-19-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Sounbombing or Lyricist Lounge series?

Which do you prefer?

i think both are quality series. i just started getting into the Lyricist Lounge series and there is dopeness all across it.

personally, i prefer the Lyricist Lounge series at this point. The concept of it is a dope idea i thought, just like a big open mic show. Soundbombing has classic tracks all over it though.

Rawkus was killin it back then

discuss.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rawkus and Soundbombing.

the one with "Arabian Nights" and that reflection eternal joint is fucking ill as fuck.

and that mos def and kweli freestyle. the beat is so soulful

i used to bump that shit all the time untill somebody jacked me for that shit

Lyricist Lounge is cool but i prefer soundbombing and the rawkus click.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Soundbombing II" is probably the illest out of all those albums, but i remember i got 'Lyricist Lounge II' on wax back when it first dropped and that shit stayed in heavy rotation. quality all-around

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i think it was soundbombing 2 that im talking about

that shit confuses me.

lyricist lounge cd case jsut happens to be sitting on the shelf right infron of my face

Old 11-19-2009, 08:21 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this talib track of the first Lyrisict Lounge is dopeness, talib dont drop shit like this anymore

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:26 AM   #6
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

that joint "lyrics" is classic too

Old 11-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #7
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Soundbombing II... hands down for me

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gotta go with Soundbombing, but both series was the shit
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soundbombing ii is the shit, but lyricist lounge i is so much illness i found a used copy took me years to find a copy but when sb II dropped i bumped that shit hard body, thats when i started getting into mos def, plus monch dropped the illest song ever in the super descriptive song even in "mayor"

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Is Lyricist Lounge 2 any good?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

The joint ww3 off the sound bombing album is ill. In my opinion pharoahe monch's opening verse is the best example of rapping you will ever hear by any m.c.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #12
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Both are exceptional Albums
Lyricist Lounge Vol.1 i know i preferred Cd1 over Cd2 but thats just me
both cds were solid

Lounge #2 - was solid all round!! the line ups were siiick!!

I Wasn't to big of a fan of the west coast lyricist lounge album
i feel the line ups could've been better

sound bombing 1- loved the Mos def and Talib Kweli team!! pretty much put them on the map

soundbombing 2- is just a classic in my books!!

soundbombing 3- another gem

they dont make music like this anymore!!
id have to go with soundbombing for consistency, both series were really great to have around in that era

wish Rawkus would put out something!!

speaking of mixes
what ever happened to J-Ronin , he like gone from the site?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote