news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Fast & Furious 6

Universal Pictures has snagged a release date for the yet-untitled sixth installment of the "Fast and Furious" franchise, temporarily titled , and according to Deadline, they'll be releasing the movie on May 24, 2013 over Memorial Day weekend.

Produced by Neal Moritz, the franchise has grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide with the recent having grossed nearly $600 million globally on its won.

There's no confirmation that director Justin Lin will be returning for his fourth movie in a row, although he's talked about completing the trilogy that began with 2009's Fast and Furious. There isn't any word on how much of the ensemble cast from will be returning, but considering that they've established a new heist thriller format, one would expect at least Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson, who joined the franchise with the last film, playing a special forces agent sent to stop the streetracin' criminals.

Fast & Furious 6 is the third movie to be scheduled for May 2013, although recent word and the fact it's also from Universal puts further question on whether Ron Howard's would open the week before as previously scheduled.

Deadline is also reporting that Universal has picked June 28, 2013 for the horror-comedy (short for "Rest in Peace Department"), starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges and directed by Robert Schwentke (Red). That's also produced by Neal Moritz with Michael Fottrell and Mike Richardson from Dark Horse Entertainment.
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like I had mentioned, the fourth one was really boring, but still have to see the fifth.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is getting too damn repetitive

and redundant
Old 05-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wanna see part 6 when it comes out but i don't think they should make anymore of these. 6 is enough. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker need to do some other action movies. I heard Vin might do a sequel to XXX but i wouldn't be interested in seeing it unless it's rated R. The first one was PG-13 and it was ok. It wasn't as much action as i was expecting. I just bought Vin Diesel's A Man Apart and Paul Walker's Running Scared movies on one dvd a few weeks ago. Those movies are good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote