news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?
Germany 5 21.74%
Spain 3 13.04%
Italy 2 8.70%
England 2 8.70%
Portugal 0 0%
The Netherlands 3 13.04%
France 1 4.35%
Poland 1 4.35%
Greece 0 0%
Russia 3 13.04%
Czech Republic 0 0%
Denmark 0 0%
Republic of Ireland 3 13.04%
Ukraine 0 0%
Sweden 0 0%
Croatia 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #151
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

pissed Ireland is out........being in a group facing Croatia and Spain is expected, but I guess that's the reason they hadn't made it to the Euro Cup in 24yrs if I read correctly.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:28 AM   #152
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

UKR - FRA 0:2
predictable results! french are just more strong!

ENG - SWE 3:2
very spectacular! catch-up! seesaw!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #153
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's wrong with croatian fans?? They threw bananas at Ballotelli, and even put some nazi signs on. SMH.

Anyway, this is the worst Euro when in comes to the organization of the entire tournament.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:44 AM   #154
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #155
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ Must've been a spanish ref >:/
Old 06-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #156
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Ireland defo has the best fans at the euros!

absolutely sick i couldnt go, looks like unreal craic
Old 06-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #157
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^ Hell yea,

Though I wasn't born in Ireland, My Moms side and dads both came from there, so I'm 4th gen.

Born red Canadian, bleed green Ireland

XD
Old 06-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #158
KATO
Hidden Warrior

So stupid question......

Since R. Ireland is out, are there no-more matches involving them?

Not too familiar with Euro Cup, watch the World Cup, and I don't care too much for EPL Football/Soccer considering Chelsea and Man U. are usually the only solid teams to route for (yes I know Liverpool, and Man City, etc) Though I do like Scottish premier League when Celtic F.C had Shunsuke Nakamura on there.....don't catch them too often anymore.

But where I come from, where MLS is the top league, and all the hype is over "Captain Injury-prone" David Bechkam and the L.A Galaxy, it's not advertised very much here....

So how does it work???

Last edited by KATO; 06-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #159
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They play against Italy on Monday.

The 2 teams with the most points after 3 games go to the quarter finals.

Last edited by Rame; 06-16-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #160
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

shame on my team! limp game! fuck this shit! i'm out!
Old 06-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #161
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

wow what an upset! russia is out, they were one of the revelations of the tournament so far!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #162
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Russia out

Holland out

the Dutch were awful all tournament.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #163
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats a shame, i always watch the evening recap shows on dutch tv and they're going to be less enthusiastic now that they're out...

fingers crossed for Italy tomorrow!!!!

Old 06-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #164
cap
THE ILL ONE

Italiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

off to the quarter finals! FUCK YEAH!!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #165
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Spain could have gone out, didn't play as well as I've seen but managed to get the result, sign of a good team.

England v Ukraine tomorrow, if we lose we'll most likely go out, draw will do but likely to play Spain in Quarters.

IT'S COMING HOME
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote