news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dude why do craftsmen get butt hurt so often?

I've been working with this dude to make me a logo that doesn't look deprived of testosterone.

so far i've got these and it's revisions.

idk man, they look weak to me but over time they start looking better, idk if im too much of a perfectionist but they're not hitting the energy honey meridian.

the dude is getting butt hurt for no real reason now other than i'm not satisfied. i feel that craftsman (barbers, graphics ppl, so forth) get way too butt hurt when they're working with you.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe you should ask the butthurt craftsman why he feels that way.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol idk why but that was funny
Old 05-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i feel that craftsman (barbers, graphics ppl, so forth) get way too butt hurt when they're working with you.

Lmao yeah it's something like that. Craftsmen are like rappers in a way. No matter how bad one might suck we all feel like we're the best at wat we do & everybody else's shit is garbage. It's VERY rare 1 might give props to another, well when it comes to skilled trades at least.

Only difference with me is I actually know my shit
Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i suppose the crown and font of 3 is the best, and the format of 2 isn't that bad. the last is corny (though he was butt hurt by then and i think he deliberately made it gay).

and the first just looks...inferior.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Artists and craftsmen are emotional about their work because they put themselves into it. Their heart, soul, and chakra honey. So when you tell them that their work sucks, you are basically telling them that they suck.

It's like when you tell a European wu-corper that his knock-off wu-tang beats suck ass because he is caucasian and therefore has no soul and therefore can't properly make beats and then he gets all mad about it, even though you never even listened to his faggy little beats, because you don't have to to know that they suck because how could a pasty-skinned fag from spain who lives at his mother's house and has a wu-tang tattoo that he asks her to take pictures of so he can post it on forums ever possibly make a beat that wasn't gay?

namean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #7
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

laughable post ,
Old 05-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #8

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

instead of making a pointless post, you should harness your anger and reach deep down inside whatever white people have instead of souls, harness your chi, and use that raw emotion to make the best awful knock-off wu-tang beat of your career.

Shem Hotep

Quote:
Old 05-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thx for wastin ur time on me fuckin hater

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Europe!!!!! Niggas lookin for white man beats ;9
Old 05-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #11

Relax, it was a hypothetical example. Could have been anybody, not my fault if it hit too close to home.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Lol!
And lol @ ur signature ur a fuken cunt
real talk
Old 05-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #13
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

you should kill yourself , your a talentless pussy thatt hides behind a computer screen .
We laugh at fags like you who talk shit all day like a little bitch , keep talking son , thats all your good for
Old 05-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

your a pussy talking about people behind their back , you act like a woman, go stuff tampons up your cave of a pussy you ignorant cunt
Old 05-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #15

your language is so...eloquent

Quote: