news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/killerwhitey/wmv
________
Big Tits Indian

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 09:03 PM   #2
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot
Default Re: What's wrong with the world? (Video)

wow......i completely see where he is coming from, but i am resenting that elder god i just listened to. No doubt that corporate america has segregated itself to be a majority of hoss' but the world can get better and of all people he should know that that day will come to pass.

K.E.G.line.....

LIKE REincarnation of all the- all mighty nations
Becoming incarserated burn victims enslaved to pay for the NEW! mack 10's with Uzi grip.

easy for me to say cause I'm white, but one day the only white being still surviving will remain the great white shark that forever swims and dies solo feeding off of evolution from the powerful 3/4's. all inspiration and motivation is in just form from Kamau. Rising up will occur and I'll be there with my video camera.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

i watched it again.
i try to do my best as a citizen but genocide is never the answer.

"the dominant magnetic will always attract"

Now pork----WHITE MEAT--- has taken or borrowed or performed almost all ancient remedies coming from decendants of the mother land, that is true. But not everyone is an abuser or telepathic degrader of the beauty of what is black, and someone needs to let him know that so i don't get killed. Sure, i wouldn't mind being considered a minority, but death??? Where is his true and living god today???

Down with the system....
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 05:46 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

System of A Down
Old 11-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

saying "they" isn't quite right, cause I'm not trying to kill him, but I know what he means. Like how the projects are a system to put as many people in a small area as possible, which in nature, leads to killing each other. Even deer will fight if there's too many. I just finished listening, this guy is a turd, "eliminate white people from the planet", fuck him, simple minded piece of shit, didn't he learn from Hitler.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:27 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

wrong wron wrong,

the problem with the world is that we are self-supremecists and the desire to be on top of it all causes us to forsake those in between.

killing whites isnt gonna solve shit. why would he be as ignorant as to take on the same mentality as the KKK and hitler? this guy should be ashamed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Christ, that guy is paranoid or just a crackhead.

See, the main problem is that we see things as problems that are no problems. Paranoia. Think about it, it's not deep or profound, just simply true. We're more free than we know.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #8
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

This man's views are sooo extreme. But, I just couldn't help but feel the desperation of his words. It felt like he was speaking from a very emotionally vulnerable place. Like he was talking about self perservation as if something was right behind him bout to grab him and just shred his whole existance.

He was talking about self - defense...he really believes white people are trying to annihilate black people.

I couldn't imagine living in a world with genocide happening right before my eyes, but then again I already do.

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah he sounded like he was born in a 19th century cotton field and got deported to Auswitsch or something. But let's be honest here, this kind of thinking is dangerous. I'm proud to be white and I prefer to hang out with white people over people of any other race. But I can't imagine ever having such racist thoughts as that guy right there. What he does is spread hate. Us white people are already getting annihilated.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:37 PM   #10
blazindaherbz
fiery1

blazindaherbz grasshopper

i can say the same for indigenous ppl all over the world b/c taking on a culture that they superimposed will only lead self 2 destruction