news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Fuck this racism shite

Right, I noticed there technical stylez made a thread against black people who look at the white man like they all wiggas. I thought fair enough, makes a change fae hearing people label the white man a devil or product of some 600 years graftin, 6000 witever the fuck the bullshit says. But man, the boards are gettin outta control. Shits no funny to me. U dont retaliate against black dudes by dissin their skin colour, or makin it look like its alwright coz they do it to us, fuck that shite. Thats weak. U tell em their weak if they diss u as a man. No as a response to some1 like that. If you even have to hink about dissin some1 wit skin colour even in the picture yer a racist piece of shite n Id kick yer baws if I heard u come at some1 like that live.

Its encouraged an all by cunts being allowed to make jokes about skin colour, like its awright man. But its no. I dont want to see any1 banned coz to me thats pussy, but people should be lookin out for others on here and exposin the homos. Everybody is just gettin caught up on either side, some of yall dont even notice the shit but I do man. For example a good few black people are fed up wit wiggas on here abusin the word nigga. To the point they made threads to the mods n shit askin for some punishment. This shite needs to stop. Nigga is a fuckin horrible word, it was used by english and american scum to downgrade the black man as nuttin more than an animal. U use that word, your no just insulting the black dudes on here, your insulting their ancestors n shit fae back in the days who suffered abuse and torture every day just tryna survive and that shit hurts me hinkin about that, never mind if it was my own granda or witever. Stop that shite now. And black dudes need to stop using it too, its just encouraging wiggas to use it man. If u hinkin wtf this cunt know, hes Scottish and white? I know coz us Irish Scots are lebelled fenians which is basically the exact same shit fae the exact same scum who started the slave ships, to downgrade us for our religious beliefs instead of yall for skin colour. We call each other it, fenians, but if a hun aka catholic hating protestant attempts the shit live 1 of us is dying on the spot right there, n it wont be me either. Shits much worse than racism here. Go to a celtic and rangers game (in celtic end obviously ha) and youll see, and after it if u make it home safe you be wishin you were only racially abused. But dont get it twisted coz Scotlands a good country man, good peoples, we unite when need be. All catholics dont hate all protestants n vice versa, its no like that. We only have problems wit the other side when they have problems wit us, and it all stems fae Englands greed of no allowin Ireland to be free anyhow, if there was no problem like that, religious issues would die instantly in Scotland. Plus u have yer wiggas here, but dont be hinkin all white countries are soft, our slums have no wiggas, their much worse than any american slum easy, we dont many guns but we have more deaths per body, so go figure. The wiggas are usually rich snobby kids who go to uni and live in the city, listen to no cunt but eminem and 50. If u come here hinkin every white man is a soft wigga, n take a wrong turn yer prolly gonna get malkied! Hahahha!

Also, I was 1 of the people pullin for KTL all the way, but I cant even go there any more coz of the amount of shots at the white man. U hink if a group went about saying blacks were created as albinos, their devils, physically inferior to the white man it be accepted? Would it fuck, the people who used to say that shit publicly get done in these days, or jailed. Fact is the worlds changed man. Lotta people still feeling sorry for themselves over shit thats happened in the past to them, for being black n shit. Yer no alone for fuck sake. Life is wit u make it, do something about it then and stop bitchin. Same bastards who started the slave shits tried taking over Scotland and Ireland for years, difference is we wasted em. We all have same skin so they hated us for our religion and land, but we never cried about it, we just kicked their cunts in.

Wiggas, they do my head in more than they do black dudes, believe me. We got our wee armys of bloods n crips here as well lol, but their harmless really, they admire black people, act like em, try be them, they do. No point denyin it, they do man, I know people here who try rap wit the american accent n shit. But is that really that bad? I mean, we all got our idols in life man. Mines were Tyson and Rickson Gracie, still are. I developed KO power myself at 16 fae bitin Tysons left hook, and learned 50% of my ground game fae Ricksons fights as well. Kids be out there at 12 in Brasil hinkin they Ronaldo, on american streets catchin bombs like Jerry Rice, if they happy doin that dont take the shit away fae them, let them be inspired man. Wiggas are the same man, them tryna be black is a compliment, hip hop was never done for african americans only as far as I know, and most of the sales these days come fae white cunts. So its kinda hypocritical to say they have no business dressin in fubu, wu-wear or witever and tryna rap. But wit u needa do to them is explain to em that hip hop is about keepin it real, tell em about all the elements and show how em how to rep hip hop as themselves, thats 1 part of hip hop the black man fails at, yall are responsible man for wiggas. Role models should play their roles. Educate them.

As for the people in the nation who really believe the white man is an albino fuck up of a human fae the caucus mountains created by some mongo wit an oversized head, fair enough. U have yer beliefs, so be it. N I have mine. But keep that shite to yerself, its askin for trouble. Its the reason KTL got banned in 1st place, only reason yall get away wit some of the shit ya come out wit on here is coz wu themselves are in the nation n have those same beliefs. But then, I read a lotta interviews fae Rza, Ghost etc; sayin their no, they believe in God but learn a lot fae applyin mathematics to life, so witever. All I know is if some1 thought I was an albino fuck up and said that shite, or called me a devil to ma face insultin my religious beliefs in the process Id lay em out fast.

So stop jumpin on the bandwagon peoples, if you dont agree wit some racial bullshit let it be known, but dont fight fire wit fire, coz I know half of u pricks doin it dont really mean it anyhow. Peace.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #2
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag
Default Re: Fuck this racism shite

I DIDN'T FINSH READIN THIS BUT I BACK WHATEVER BBM SAYS CUZ HE'S THAT SCOTTISH DUDE..YUP!

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Old 11-01-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
faggot
Banned

faggot grasshopper

Don't fuck with Big Bad Man.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:37 PM   #4
Ayatollah Prolific

Ayatollah Prolific grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Ayatollah Prolific

It was good that you approached it from both angles. I feel a little left out with this white and black stuff, because I'm umm...? "grey." or should I say "not black or white." but Middle Eastern. But nonetheless, there can be something learned.

P.S. When ever I read your posts, I always read it out loud with a scottish accent. Strange, really.
And a Folded News Clip with a depressing headline
Entitled Hip Hop is Lost in Dead Times
crossed out viciously with countless pen lines
--Ayatollah Prolific
I never sleep, yet I yearn greatly to dream
Beware the demon creeps, my fragile senses must be keen

Old 11-01-2005, 04:38 PM   #5
faggot
Banned

faggot grasshopper

Sorry. Wu-Tang Corp. drives me nuts.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:53 PM   #6
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

it's all shit. ppl are never gonna learn.... peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Old 11-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #7
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man

no doubt.

imaine all people treated equal, imagine one love
Old 11-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #8
faggot
Banned

faggot grasshopper

How does that saying goes? Those who don't want to listen.....?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:03 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you love Negroes? I do. I've loved the Negro race my whole life. I love Negroes and all Negrociousness. Smiling, happy, carefree, wiry and woolly, singing and dancing in their own inimitable way. Long live Negroes! No racist I - for I love Negroes. And yet…
Friends, I am a white man. Do you know what that means? It means that I prefer science to superstition, rhapsody to rap, Pergolesi to P.Diddy. I love Negroes - and yet…The cultural legacy painstakingly accumulated over two millennia of European civilisation whispers urgently in our ear: Are we not white?
Whiteness is far more than a merely regional, European phenomenon (as Dr. Strumpfvögel so ably demonstrated this morning). Stretching across the galaxies, weaving through the nebulae, there winds an intricate chain of sentient organisation that is primordially Aryan in nature. Throughout the cosmos, intelligence is Aryan. Aryanism is far more than a racial condition; it is a universal sine qua non for cognition.
Negrotorical imperative
How do we recognise the Aryan? The tell-tale signs are immediately apparent: he instinctively prioritises the life of the mind over the Negrotorical imperative to dance, sing and fornicate. Bemused, the serene Aryan observes the feverishly gesticulating Negro as the latter obliterates sentience through his frenzied jungle prance. How they love to dance! And how we love to watch them prance! 'To tango with Negroes is sweet…'

Racism? No - merely an acknowledgement of two fundamentally incompatible destinies. The Aryan thinks while the Negro jigs. The Pan-Aryanist message is one of hope, not hate; of pride, not prejudice. I extend the white hand of friendship to all Negroes. Perhaps they'd clasp it in return, if they could just stop dancing and fucking for more than ten seconds at a time…
Friends, I love Negroes - but I love the white race more! And I fear our civilisation - Aryan civilisation - is being turned into an all-singing, all-dancing circus of Negrociousness; an interminable Nigger-Fuckathon; a degenerate den of Sooty Whoredom…
Superpimp rape anthems
Bootylicious bikini-clad Afro-bitches, buttock cheeks wildly wobbling in time to the punitive rhythms of superpimp rape anthems like 'Ass-Nigger' and 'Chump-Fudger' as defenceless flaxen-haired Scandinavian tots watch helplessly. Do we want these preening Shit-Dribblers and assorted Negrosexuals peddling their frenzied, drug-addled satyriasis to impressionable Aryan toddlers? How much longer must we tolerate the meretricious prancing of the Negrosexual, the sway of Sooty Whoredom?

Negrosexual 'culture' - I use the term advisedly - revolves exclusively around two constants: dancing and fucking. Is it racism to suggest that there may be more to life than dancing and fucking? That a bi-millennial cultural legacy demands rather more from us? If so, then I can only plead guilty as charged. Listen to the Negrosexual's jive: has it ever contained much besides the lecher's paean and the cuckold's whine? What is the jigaboo's jig about? NEGRO-ABUSERS, SUPERFLY WIFE-BEATERS AND SWEETHEART-MISTREATERS…
And what do these Negrosexuals have to say in their own defence? Only that "THEYS 'KEEPING IT REAL'". How so? By dancin', snortin', tokin', and fuckin' 'theyselves' into oblivion 24 hours a day and entreating us to do likewise. White furs, limitless cocaine, grotesquely ostentatious jewellery and 24-hour jacuzzi sex: these are the parameters delineating the apex of Negrosexual aspiration. Is this what we want for our children? Well, while 'theys' keeps it real, we'll keep our fingers on the trigger - KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? In the name of civilisation, in the name of the future, in the name of sentient life everywhere in the universe - I DEMAND RACIAL APOCALYPSE NOW!!
Angry voice from audience: YOU FUCKING RACIST TWAT!
McGroot: Such is the specious reasoning of the Negrosexual…[garbled]… Listen, nigger-cunt: science proves that if there's intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, it doesn't have frizzy hair. The cosmos is Aryan. I am not a racist, I'm a spokesman on behalf of universal sentience. ARE YOU LISTENING MUD-PEOPLE!!
[more shouts and protests from audience. Unintelligible clamour]
Wanda Hucksickle: YOU DEAD, YOU OFAY MUTHAFUCKA!!
McGroot: Madam, I am not a racist, I AM A PAN-ARYANIST
… [garbled]
FACT: 87% of blacks are genetically incapable of counting higher than the number three. Is it really feasible to suppose that the future of civilisation is safe in these people's hands? ARE WE NOT WHITE?
… [garbled]…
Intelligent life is Aryan, you sad bunch of spear-chucking jigaboos!
[howls of outrage and derision from audience]
McGroot [bemused]: Impertinent b'zuzus!
Wanda Hucksickle: "YOU DEAD, YOU HONKIE PRICK!!"
McGroot: Madam, by all means, start the race war now. Let the darklings quake and the Negroes shake! RACIAL APOCALYPSE NOW!! ARE YOU LISTENING MUD PEOPLE!! CUNTBLACKNIGGERPOOFCUNTSHITNIGGERCUNT…
[Sound of gunfire in auditorium, followed by uproar and pandemonium]
[End of tape]
Appendix
McGroot's Pan-Aryanist Syllogism

"Everything turns on grasping and expressing the True not just as Substance but equally as Subject": GWF Hegel
Let 'Subject' = Pride of Aryan Manhood
Let 'Substance' = Curse of Sooty Whoredom
Then by the inexorable logic of White Reason, it clearly follows that Subject = Substance
Ergo GWF Hegel was a Negrosexual catamite.

Best thing I've read today.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:11 PM   #10
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace - Big Bad Man

I read the whole thing. I am glad that you let us know how it is over there. What I want to ask you is why can't we talk about EVERYTHING on this site.?

That is how people come to an understanding....it may not seem like it at first.

I hardly ever get to discuss these kinda issues with white people because I have to worry about losing my job, or becoming an outcast in this society where I need to survive and make a living for my seeds.

Personally I don't get mad when I read the word nigger on the internet. I do like to debate and I will get upset if someone attacks me on a personal level. Then I will fuck with them just for fun....

That is what is good about the internet you can get this shit out, discuss it and try to understand someone else's point of view.

Instead of pretending like the shit don't exsist. In America all this shit is soo fucking taboo.

I think we need to have a place to say what we feel. I know some white people think in they heads like nigger this, nigger that.

Say the shit and get it out yo system, because like you said if you was to say it live there could be consequences.

peace
Old 11-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #11
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm tired of the racist shit.......

Old 11-01-2005, 05:17 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good thread.

But I must point out that the intentions of the "Yakub Theory" thread was not to conclude simply that white people were created by a scientist.

I have been following that thread closely from the beginning...and there are reasons why I havent locked it.

There have been a few people that havent fully understood Sunny's reasons for creating the thread. There has been a thread in the Admins & Mods section to ban Sunny Winters because he made that thread purposely for hatred of white people and for an outrage of flames.

Old 11-01-2005, 05:27 PM   #13
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I'm tired of the racist shit.......
yeah i'm with you on this, ktl is full of stupidity these days. white, black, latin, middle eatern, european, asian, oriental.

whats the difference in all of this, i'm sick and tired of people thinking they can encourage racism, and use religious worship as proof.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:39 PM   #14
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

*eats popcorn from the sidelines*

Old 11-01-2005, 05:44 PM   #15
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Right, I noticed there technical stylez made a thread against black people who look at the white man like they all wiggas. I thought fair enough, makes a change fae hearing people label the white man a devil or product of some 600 years graftin, 6000 witever the fuck the bullshit says. But man, the boards are gettin outta control. Shits no funny to me. U dont retaliate against black dudes by dissin their skin colour, or makin it look like its alwright coz they do it to us, fuck that shite. Thats weak. U tell em their weak if they diss u as a man. No as a response to some1 like that. If you even have to hink about dissin some1 wit skin colour even in the picture yer a racist piece of shite n Id kick yer baws if I heard u come at some1 like that live.

Its encouraged an all by cunts being allowed to make jokes about skin colour, like its awright man. But its no. I dont want to see any1 banned coz to me thats pussy, but people should be lookin out for others on here and exposin the homos. Everybody is just gettin caught up on either side, some of yall dont even notice the shit but I do man. For example a good few black people are fed up wit wiggas on here abusin the word nigga. To the point they made threads to the mods n shit askin for some punishment. This shite needs to stop. Nigga is a fuckin horrible word, it was used by english and american scum to downgrade the black man as nuttin more than an animal. U use that word, your no just insulting the black dudes on here, your insulting their ancestors n shit fae back in the days who suffered abuse and torture every day just tryna survive and that shit hurts me hinkin about that, never mind if it was my own granda or witever. Stop that shite now. And black dudes need to stop using it too, its just encouraging wiggas to use it man. If u hinkin wtf this cunt know, hes Scottish and white? I know coz us Irish Scots are lebelled fenians which is basically the exact same shit fae the exact same scum who started the slave ships, to downgrade us for our religious beliefs instead of yall for skin colour ...
I feel and respect your post BBM, and I definitely appreciate where it's coming from, but the bottom line is, it's just a word. We, as people give this "word" the power that it has, wether it be positive or negative. Without us acknowledging it either way, it is rendered powerless. I am black, so I am well aware of the relentless amount of abuse, pain and humiliation that was inflicted upon my ancestors by it's use. It was definitely intended as a means to dehumanize a particular group of people, my people, but at some point we have to draw the line and stop fueling the very fire that has been consuming us for so long.

Yes, I know that for some it's easier said than done, but how contradictive is it for the word to be embraced if used by some, and completely shunned if used by another ... regardless of the person's origin that is using it.

We have to stop victimizing ourselves and rise above the simplicity of this word's ignorance, because that's just what it is. I refuse to be manipulated by it's power. As a matter of fact, I make it my business to let the person who uses it as an attempt to "hurt" me feel stupid by simply shrugging my shoulders while shaking my head and laughing, making them look like the ass in the end by stripping away the "so called" power that the "N" word never had over me.

Hate breeds hate ... which is a very destructive force, something else that I am very well aware of.

But, like I said ... that's just me.

Peace

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Closed Thread