news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 04:48 PM   #16
Star Child
__Principal K1__

Star Child grasshopper
Default Re: Fuck this racism shite

it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that

__MySpace-+-Bebo-+-Faceparty-+-Wayn-+-Zorpia

Old 11-01-2005, 05:05 PM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I feel some people are trying their hardest to get offended by the word 'nigga'
Old 11-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #18
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Child
it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that
Well, for some, things change ... for others, they never do
usually when words are unspoken, they become taboo
so who is the real fool ...
the abused or the abuser?
the former becomes more intelligent when he neutralizes the word's user
but these thoughts are mine ...
a process hopefully others will find
because you can't move forward when you mind is held captive by time
to get to where you're going, you must understand where you've been
I've embraced that piece of knowledge that's been handed down by the wisest of men
but still, you have to free yourself from the ties that bind
in order to achieve mental freedom the chains of pain must be left behind
sometimes ...
in order to fly, one must sprout new wings
which can enable one to rise above the unnatural nature of things ...

Peace

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Old 11-01-2005, 05:35 PM   #19
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Intersting post . I feel you and you know all ya celtic heads are always welcome to Marseille.

Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:10 PM   #20
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Prolific
P.S. When ever I read your posts, I always read it out loud with a scottish accent. Strange, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueousmoon
What I want to ask you is why can't we talk about EVERYTHING on this site?

Say the shit and get it out yo system, because like you said if you was to say it live there could be consequences.

peace
Thats the hing though, I know these people talkin that shit wouldnt say it live. And I dont hink the people gettin it out their system on here even mean it. Technical stylez for example, doesnt mean shit, hes just feelin the white man is being attacked on here thats how defendin himself. 7L started making jokes about black dudes and I KNOW thats just coz of the anti - white shite on here, coz that dudes sound as fuck. Thats just a few examples I noticed passed few months. Half the people sayin that dont mean it, they just feel they have to, and they can stop that shite easy if every1 does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
Good thread.

But I must point out that the intentions of the "Yakub Theory" thread was not to conclude simply that white people were created by a scientist.

I have been following that thread closely from the beginning...and there are reasons why I havent locked it.

There have been a few people that havent fully understood Sunny's reasons for creating the thread. There has been a thread in the Admins & Mods section to ban Sunny Winters because he made that thread purposely for hatred of white people and for an outrage of flames.
Ano man, but it all leads to that every time.

I dont want it locked either.

I wouldnt like Sunny to be banned either just coz of his beliefs, I had a good few run-ins wit the man myself over religion n shit on methical, we argued back and forth for ages, he wouldnt talk to me 1-1 on msn so it confirmed my 1st assumptions about him and I didnt wanna waste any more time arguin wit him, so I left it at that wit him. We made peace and let it be.

PS - Im no having a dig at u prolifical, or any of the mods man, yall do a good fuckin job on this place and its the business right now. Im just hittin out at those jumpin on the bandwagon for racial jokes just coz, and the people who let them say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I feel some people are trying their hardest to get offended by the word 'nigga'
You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.
True that, but 1 day they will leave the town and will get caught slippin, badly.

Cheers for yer reply as well Dae, got me hinkin, but when you say its just u, I cant just shrug my shoulders coz I feel too many people do that when it aint just them u know? But I sense your exactly as you say there n I respect that man. Peace.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:11 PM   #21
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Racism comes from arrogance backed up by past wrongs. Look at the Middle East, its happening right now. I don't get how peeps say racism is wrong but other forms of prejudice is ok, it all boils down fearing difference in others.

If you hate others you will always hate, because they will not change for you, not even by force. Whatís actually going on is that you have deep rooted insecurity or dissatisfaction in your own life.

Intellectual prejudice comes from ignorance or arrogance.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:12 PM   #22
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Child

Haha, sorry to the females who get offended by my use of the c word, its just a bad habit all us scottish have man. If I offend any dudes by sayin it, tough shit. Peace.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:12 PM   #23
Sweet6

You go chink!

Old 11-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #24
faggot
Banned

faggot grasshopper

/
Old 11-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #25
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet6
You go chink!
Your better as jasper.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:16 PM   #26
Sweet6

Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:18 PM   #27
faggot
Banned

faggot grasshopper

/
Old 11-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #28
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.
I'm a better man now. I try to refrain from using such words as much as possible. It's just that some people pretend to be offended when they're not. If you let some word offend you, you're pretty much a sissy.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:23 PM   #29
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet6
Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.
holy fuck bahahahahahaah
i'm fuckin red as a beet

you should do a voice over on a kung fu joint.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:28 PM   #30
Sweet6

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggot
/
I wanna slap you around like that fat chink E Honda from Street Fighter.

Closed Thread