news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default How old are you ? How long have u been posting in forums?

I just turned 29. I have been posting in forums for about 11 years now. Sometimes i feel like im too old for this. I dont post like i used to but i come on here to find out what's up with Wu. I have been on Wu-tangcorp since it started... We all know that Wu-tancorp came out after Wutangworld owned by Kenny RZA shut down. I'm one of the originators bitches lol
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im 22. Been posting here fo like six years on and off, under a handful of names, and as time progresses I find myself checking the wu tang chamber less and less. Hip hop shop for hints to anything coming up I might almost find myself sort of interested in, and gen chat for nostalgia I suppose, not for the 'good good ol' days' as your so proud to claim to be from, but the not too too long ago 'good ol' days'... Even the Hideout sux bawls and shit dawg, nahmsayin theres tons of movies old and especially new that i'd like to read about and comment on but shits aint even in there!

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #3
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I'm 30 and have been really posting on message boards since like 99. There's two others that I mess with besides this one, but those are for sports.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:16 AM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm 49 and have been on forums since my first fatboys bb where we spoke about cooking methods all day long. UH-HUH-UH-HUHUHUH-UHU-UH-UH-UH-UHHHHHHHHH

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #5
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

Im 25 I started posting here in 2004 or 2005 right before the website was under construction as Symon aka mentor. then I had to rejoin with a different user account because I lost my pasword...

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im 14.6 billion years old

been posting on this forum for 4.2 billion years

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:39 AM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

30, I've only been posting on forums for a little over 4 years.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

8 years jesus.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #12
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

6 years, and I was here before the forum crashed in like 03 or 04. Joined strait after but left for a while and forgot my username and password so created another account. So yeah 6 years active and more if u count the above. Fuck travelling having a life n shit, wu corp is where it's at. When my grand kids ask bout my life ill show them the screenshots of these site.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I just turned 29. I have been posting in forums for about 11 years now. Sometimes i feel like im too old for this. I dont post like i used to but i come on here to find out what's up with Wu. I have been on Wu-tangcorp since it started... We all know that Wu-tancorp came out after Wutangworld owned by Kenny RZA shut down. I'm one of the originators bitches lol
Aren't you the guy who made a thread announcing his retirement from this board, and here you are making this thread?

we coming or going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

I'm 31. Been here for a long time. I've never posted much but always visit to check out what's going on and stay current with Wu.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
YEA U WAS ONE OF MY BITCHES BACK THAN, TELL THESE NEW FAGS IM ABOUT TO RETIRE THEM LIKE I DID TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE VETs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote