news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-27-2012, 03:17 AM   #31
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I like how like you post here with your cousins. Its heartwarming.

If wu-corp had premises, Skampoe's whole family would've started squatting in the fucking place and heat would've also took residence down in the basement!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #32
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

im 26, and this forum says i registered in 2003 but it may have been before that, cuz i remember some big crash and i might have had to register again after that. i was here back when it was called Wu-tang Dynasty.
anyway, ive been posting on video game related forums since i was maybe 14, but in the last few years i dont really go on any forums any more... blame Facebook... trolling coworkers and former classmates is more fun than trolling gay backpackers, what can i say?
Old 05-28-2012, 04:07 AM   #33
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like 6 yrs deep (maybe more) and im 18 now ... idk wasted half my child hood but there wasnt much to miss anyway... i started out being a mainstream head (mindyou i was 12) so i was on a demfranchizeboys forum .. remember that "o i think they like me" song ? only thing tht came outta tht was me buildin wit a couple of niggas nd starting to type up my raps...

then i moved to this site as pimptastic (i was still 12 lmfao) nd i remember DDD gettin tight cuz i guess he had a song titled that at the time .. i had madd nameeess like every week .. from rhymin with dusk as reign nd trolling as dr killgrave ... to being the golden child of section 9 as lil ruger and having the power to leave .. awe them with a track to come back in and then basically diss them and leave again (JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS WHY THE PREVIOUSLY PINK NAMED NIGGAS HATE ME LOL WADDUP BRONZE)

i gave some accounts away... i had a secondary back when it was hot but i forgot it ..
the lil ruger account fiasco was buzzin cuz ppl thought i was ethered into oblivion little did they know shit hit the fan ,i got focused and made sum money for a bit... same basic concept of shock value thread but the suicide thread was far more succesful
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #34
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

22, used to post on ign, ecw, and scotsmanality boards. stopped for like 4-5 year period. then in 09 found this place, lurked for a few months randomly then joined

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IM 31 AND LOOK YOUNGER THAN JASPER BEARDLy

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
IM 31 AND LOOK YOUNGER THAN JASPER BEARDLy
mmmmmmmmmm. damn right you do, sweet thang.

that oil of olay you use on your face & asscheeks is really doing wonders for you.

you really resemble your sexy mother (god rest her soul).
it makes me kinda hot.

(hands go down sweatpants)

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

main_GAYman

Old 05-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #38
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

love it when you talk to me. trying to be all hard, my sweet, sweet cupcake.

brings back the memories of your mother blowing me, then taking the mouthful of cum and spitting it all over your face for your 9th birthday.

you remember that? im sure you do.

i think im about to cum now.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO

WANNA KNOW WHATS WORST THAN MY ETHERs THAT FORCE DUDES INTO RETIREMENT AND SECONDARYS?
WHEN THEY TURN FULL HOMO CAUSE MY SONNAGES LEFT SUCH HUGE EMOTIONAL SCARs

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

Old 05-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #40
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

now, now.

i think we know who has the emotional scars, my boy.

i think we know who was fucking whos perverted whore of a mother while they watched for years when they were a child.

its ok, ceited.
im here for you. wu corp is no place to work out our personal real life history. lets have lunch. im in jersey now.

jesus, try to pay a guy a few compliments and make him feel good about himself and kitty shows her claws.

MEEEEOW, ceited.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #41
CEITEDMOFO

Old 05-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #42
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

yall two need to just fuck and get it over with
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #43
CEITEDMOFO

MAIN FAG = ASSBLOODSPITTA

BOTH FACELESS HERBS AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE AND ONLY FEEL SAFE AT HOME BY THERE COMPUTERs

Old 05-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #44
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

heat looked 41 ten years ago

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #45
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ kidbot wasting his life on internet forums, and a 41 year old choloumbian still posting on forums

this is the only forum i post on, or have ever posted on. and i only been here for 4 years or something. and i think i had a brief time of posting on a Pete Rock forum, but i wouldnt even remember the log in info.

oh and im only 24, so i got a late start. but i was too busy not giving a fuck about the internet

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote