news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk
Default FULL ALBUM - Killer Mike & El-P R.A.P Music Now Streaming!!!!

The entire album now streaming over at spin.com with Killer Mike's commentary for each track. It's fucking fire.

http://www.spin.com/articles/hear-ki...ugh-his-new-lp

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Sweet Jesus.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

FUCK YEAH

i cant resist nerding the hell out over this shit son. biased as shit going into my first listen, but i'm really expecting greatness. i've been bumping c4c since it leaked, hope this will be as dope.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

album is amazing. Reagan is my favorite. maybe Butane

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

dope thanx!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
album is amazing. Reagan is my favorite. maybe Butane

Dont Dies insane too
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

R.A.P music is my favorite track off the album so far. Really enjoying the album.

One thing I've noticed is a couple of the beats seem a bit off for El-p production, still nice, just not as rich in sound as the typical El-p production
His verse on Butane is great too, one of the most clear El-p verses you'll ever hear.

Wasn't all that familiar with Killer Mike before this besides features, and I was amazed how dominant he is on the mic. He's like a southern KRS-ONE in some ways. Thoughtful and hard lyrics, while man handling each beat like a vet
Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #8
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

this album is crazy!! reagan is crazy, so is southern fried -- el-p's production actually sounded like some dirty south shit on that.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

Gah this is such a good album. I've listened to it like 5 times already.

Perfect length. Production is on point. Hard beats hard rhymes that are actually pretty damn deep. Good guest features that don't ever overwhelm Mike's presence. I hope El and Mike do more shit together. They seriously could go down among the greatest Rapper/Producer duos of all time.

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #10
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

REAGAN is one of the greatest songs ever recorded in rap history...

GHETTO GOSPEL

the LP ends with a bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beat EL-P did for the killer mike joint about his grandpops is moving...

EL-P shit on rap in 2012 and crack baby faggots will download chief beef and meek dilz instead... its disgusting....

RIP hip hop
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KILLER MIKE FANS ARE FAGGiTS

KENDRICK LAMAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-08-2012 at 09:44 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
REAGAN is one of the greatest songs ever recorded in rap history...
that shit is amazing. that shit's been going through my head since i heard it

ronald reagan was an actor, not at all a factor
just an employee of the country's real masters
just like the bushes, clinton and obama
just another talking head telling lies on teleprompters

those 2 bars shit on immortal technique's career
Old 05-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KENDRICK RAPS CIRCLES AROUND OBEAST DUMB BAMA ATL NIGGAz LIKE KILLER MIKE WHO WISH THEY CAN BE ANDRE 3000

ONLY THING HE KILLS HIS KFC AND MCDONALDS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-08-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^ ahahahahahaha. a limp wristed chubby faggit making fun of killer mikes eating habits.
priceless.

anyway, im halfway through this goddamn hip hop masterpiece.

best fuckin album ive heard this year.

and im only halfway through this shit.

producto godzilla stompin this hip hop shit in 2012.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO

^ FAGGIT HITS AS SOFT AS KILLER MiKE