news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #16
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Those covers suck but I am looking foward to some new material from this crazy guy.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #17
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Those covers suck but I am looking foward to some new material from this crazy guy.
yes yes they do

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #18
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

GOOD FUCKING NEWS, looking forward to this shit to drop. It's been along time since I've heard anything new from the god WARCLOUD.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good news that there's not a lot of gay features of wack mcs riding with warcloud this time, but i hope they come with some snippets of both albums seeing as warcloud has no input in the production it would seem
Old 06-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #20
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
good news that there's not a lot of gay features of wack mcs riding with warcloud this time, but i hope they come with some snippets of both albums seeing as warcloud has no input in the production it would seem
Yeah, I definitely want to hear some snippets.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 AM   #21
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

This is probably not even new material...I recognized at least four of those tracks (one being MCs Escape Evasion) as shit that he's already done. Like others I want to hear snippets before I give up on these releases all together...something tells me this is the labels attempt to make money.

No disrespect toward Warcloud/Holo or anyone who rides with them, but it's been awhile since we've heard official word from the man himself, and I don't know about you guys, but i don't go by the he said/she said rumors, I look to the source for answers.

Until I hear snippets or some proof that this isn't recycled material, I remain a hopeful skeptic.
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #22
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

It is certainly not "new" material Holo as been institutionalized for the last couple of years. The albums are most likely comprised of songs recorded 07-08 while Tank was in Boston. I know he was recording an album called "In the end there are the ways of death" and one called "the drugstore cowboy". Bomshot probly got him the studio time and what not so thats why he has the recordings.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #23
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

theres no way holocaust even knows these albums exist. you just tossing money to bomshot if you cop these. plus with like 6 of em being remakes im sure most of the verses have been heard before

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BOMShOT WINS AGAIN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #25
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
BOMShOT WINS AGAIN
If I could thumb this up, I would. hahaha. Honestly, after that whole Bomshot/Jus Allah situation dude seems mad shady.
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #26
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn that's dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #27
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Awesome. I hope the beats are up to snuff
Old 06-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #28
chronicillness

chronicillness grasshopper

regardless if warcloud knows they exist or not i'm excited 2 hear 2o plus songs from the tank(even if i already heard 4 or more tracks)

and a side note now that holocaust is out of jail him and bomshot are going on tour. and i remember holocaust was gonna release in the end there of... 3 years ago so it's probably that album split into 2 albums with some old songs thrown in to make it 2 seperate purchases
Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #29
chronicillness

and the known songs are

emcee escape evasion
river church
the hole in the sky RMX
a love i have never known( probably previously titled love)
hark( probably the old song bark at dogs)
distraught( Maybe the miserable renounce)

so when it's all said and done we should be looking at fifteen new songs from holocaust which is fine by me. these songs were most likely recorded when the robot tank was in Boston for 6 months for the war ghosts sessions in 2009 so i'm expecting that style. and if the album sounds like river church, bark at dogs, and emcee escape evasion warcloud fans will be in for his best work since the blue sky black death album. no offense to bomshot or the american poets but i feel like holocaust sounds best all by himself so these 2 new albums are exciting for that alone. can not wait till bomshot puts these on ughh.com the end of june can't come quick enough.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #30
chronicillness

should b out by june 26th