news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey
Default new caninus vs dizaster trailer

i'm so hyped for this
Old 06-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

word hopefully I can find a stream online.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #3
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

I too am hyped for this. A few months ago I backtracked to see what Dizaster is all about. Dude has skills. That preview they showed where he was battling DNA is a prime example (although, I scored it ultimately as a loss as DNA was just a tad bit better than him in that battle). Should be tight, but I can't see Canibus losing. With that said, there a lot of Canibus haters so I expect a lot of people to downplay how good Canibus is likely to come in this battle just by default.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Also, dissing Canibus is pretty simple. Diz has a lot to work with.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #5
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Also, dissing Canibus is pretty simple. Diz has a lot to work with.
Yeah, but it's kinda like when Diz came at DNA with tooth references. It's obvious. Sure it was funny and his wordplay was nice (it always is) but the tooth angle (like a lot of Canibus angles) are really predictable. It's not impossible for for Diz to win this battle but if it's 3 rounds of "You made C Hollywood story, you got kicked out of the military, LL destroyed your career, you said you eat asses" then I'm not going to be quick to call the L for Canibus like I'm sure a lot of people will.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I was thinking about ordering this shit until I saw it was $30. Nah, that's alright lol. If it was like $10 or $15 I wouldn't have hesitated. I'll find some other means to watch this after it happens though because I want to see what Canibus is gonna do. I don't follow the battle scene but I don't like the demeanor of this Dizaster dude lol. He needs to get ate up.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #7
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
I was thinking about ordering this shit until I saw it was $30. Nah, that's alright lol. If it was like $10 or $15 I wouldn't have hesitated. I'll find some other means to watch this after it happens though because I want to see what Canibus is gonna do. I don't follow the battle scene but I don't like the demeanor of this Dizaster dude lol. He needs to get ate up.
dizaster is gonna eat him. i want bis to win but this is the biggest moment in dizaster's life and when he's on his game he's very hard to beat

crooked I says Dizaster will rip him in two lol

there's a lot more battles that are gonna shit on dizaster vs canibus tbh

Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
dizaster is gonna eat him. i want bis to win but this is the biggest moment in dizaster's life and when he's on his game he's very hard to beat

there's a lot more battles that are gonna shit on dizaster vs canibus tbh

You gonna drop the $30 to watch it?

Old 06-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

splittin' with some homies. its an all-day event. i blow $30 on a lot of dumber shit haha

i know most ppl won't want to pay it but i'm a battling fan so it's a no-brainer for me tbh
Old 06-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Quote:
splittin' with some homies. its an all-day event. i blow $30 on a lot of dumber shit haha

i know most ppl won't want to pay it but i'm a battling fan so it's a no-brainer for me tbh
I'll drop money on every single UFC PPV, but I'm shaky on this lol. I'll have to check out some videos of the other participants and see what they're coming with. Seeing Bis in this arena is definitely something I want to witness though. It seems like most people are saying this Dizaster dude are gonna do him in.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

i'll save you some time b

Old 06-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope canibus bodies him tad bit tired of yall hyping this dude up
Old 06-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BATTLES ARE FOR RAPPERS WHO DONT GET MONEY OR BITCHEs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
hide1998
超黒人

Quote:

Just remember that Crooked is in Slaughterhouse so it's not like he'll say Canibus will win. Diz is tight, one of my fave battlers from KOTD, but he has lost before, even recently (DNA beat him months ago). Like I said, I know some are going to be quick to say Canibus lost just by default because of the hate that he garnered over the years. But for Diz to convince me he beat Canibus he has to A) Not go for the obvious angles that everyone expects and B) Not get flustered and lured into traps (DNA set Diz up marvelously in the 3rd round of their battle). I really have no idea which angles Canibus will go for in this battle. Hopefully he has done his research on Diz in advance.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

crooked i said he hopes canibus gets sliced and diced for dissing slaughterhouse, not that he will

and slaughterhouse is the most overhyped group in hip hop so i think its fair

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote