news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default They're finally gonna see what's down there

Swedish Scientists Plan To Explore Baltic Sea UFO Crash Site
xenophilius.wordpress.com |by Xeno on June 1, 2012
Swedish Scientists Plan To Explore Baltic Sea UFO Crash*Site

Posted by Xeno on June 1, 2012

Last summer, while on a treasure hunt between Sweden and Finland, the pair and their research associates made headlines worldwide with the discovery of a 200-foot wide unidentified object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea. Now a team of oceanographers, engineers and deep sea divers will return to the site Friday, June 1, for a 6 to 10 day trip.

They want to find out once and for all what it really is.

… “We don’t know whether it is a natural phenomenon, or an object,” Lindberg, captain of the Ocean Explorer, told FoxNews.com. “We saw it on sonar when we were searching for a wreck from World War I. This circular object just turned up on the monitor.”
The discovery was a worldwide news event, covered in the popular press, the scientific press and in the blogosphere. Many speculated that the discovery was of a long-lost unidentified flying object (UFO), that crashed into the sea.
“We’ll be searching the area in a number of ways,” Lindberg explained. “We’ll use sonar to make 3D images of the bottom, the clay bottom, of that part of the sea. We’ll send down deep-sea divers too. And a camera robot. We’ll also take samples from the sea bed and measure them for toxicities and radiation.” …
via Baltic Sea UFO – Swedish Scientists Plan To Explore UFO Crash Site ~ UFOs 2012|UFO Sightings|Alien UFO Pictures|What Are UFOs|2012 Solar Strom|Mexico UFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if aliums been here before humans and we violate their area, does that constitute an act of war?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
This is new fuckboy

Their aquatic starchild venture started yesterday

They sat around for almost a year waiting to do something

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe this is just an elaborate viral for Prometheus?...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

That would be funny

Right now NATO is doing naval military exercises, which is blocking these guys from getting to the location

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Of course they are.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:21 AM   #8
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Update

Quote:
June 8, 2012 - Finally the Ocean Explorer team dived down to the UFO on the foor of the Baltic sea. Here are the latest updates from the project website:

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

2012-06-06

1.00 pm, Ocean X Team on site

The ship Ancylus, carrying the Ocean X Team, is now anchored above the circle-shaped object. They started to scan the seabed and they are taking samples for analyses. Due to really bad weather conditions the operation took a little bit longer than scheduled. But they are working hard and prepare to dive down there for further investigations today.

2012-06-04

News; The expedition started Friday 1st from Norrtälje harbor when Ocean X-Team took their crew out for this exciting adventure trying to find out what the mysterious disc-shaped object is. Unfortunately the weather conditions have been really bad the last days, but now they are on a roll.

Stay alert for more updates within shortly.

2012-06-01

OCEAN X-TEAM PREPARES FOR UPCOMING EXPEDITION ON JUNE 1st DISCOVERING THE MYSTERIOUS DISC-SHAPED OBJECT IN THE BALTIC SEA

STOCKHOLM, Sweden – 30/5/2012 – The treasure hunters Peter Lindberg and Dennis Åsberg are working day and night preparing the boat Ancylus who will take them out to the awaited excursion; to find out what’s hiding there at the depth of the Baltic Sea. The mysterious disc-shaped object who suddenly appeared on their sonar has engaged the whole world – What will they meet down there at approximately 275 feet?

”We need to explore what we have found. Media has been speculating about everything from UFOs to Russian space ships, and the time has come to find out what the sonar image actually is”, says Peter Lindberg, professional wreck diver and co-owner at Ocean X-Team.

The expedition starts from Norrtälje June 1st harbor and are planned to continue the upcoming weeks.

Source: http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 06-08-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you even imagine how this will change the world as we know it if it really IS a spaceship? and i'm so glad its not a US gov/military crew doing the dive. we will actually get the real deal findings. i'm excited.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's at this point usually that contact with the crew is mysteriously lost...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HERES ONE OF THE FIRST PIX IMAGE GALLARY SET TO LEAK ON THE SITE 2MORROW, I GOT IT FROM THE FORuM
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf

Old 06-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by anus View Post
kinninigan has breaking news for dtv, alien life has been confirmed

finally after all these years lloyd pye has completed the dna testing on the starchild skull and has 100% evidence that the dna is not human

...and with a possible ufo about to be filmed in the bottom of the baltic sea i am actually a little curious about all the alien disclosure about to happen.....

Just glad to see after years of waiting this testing on the skull is done, i think most of us knew it was not human already....

disclosing of the cock

Old 06-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #14
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post

hhahahahahahahaha
Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #15
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?