news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOLOL @ how heated y'all got over WooHa's post.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #17
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

my blood is still boiling
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #18
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Prodigy is def in demmand ova here. All the HNIC's have been real gangsta, lookin foward to this 1 as well, more ALC, Havoc, & Sid Roams bangers hopefully. peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:23 AM   #19
TheInfamousShookOne

TheInfamousShookOne Village Idiot

I'm a huge fan of the mobb, and p is probably my favorite rapper, but in that new song someone posted, he's barely even rhyming. i'm really not expecting much good new shit from the mobb honestly. i would be glad to be proved wrong tho
Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #20
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

^ Even in HNIC2 he doesn't always rhyme, if I'm correct. In fact, P's been like that since Infamy.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wWZ3Uyo#t=171s

Dont be mad at me
Be mad at yourself
For being so garbage, you need to be killed

Fuck rhymes.
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

^ Haha, that part cracks me up. Some of his shit is funny, whether in a good or bad way.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #23
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

HNIC III Tracklist

1 Without Rhyme or Reason (prod. by Alchemist)
2 Slept On (prod. by Alchemist)
3 Pretty Thug (prod. by Ty Fyffe)
4 My Angel feat Willie Taylor of Day 26 (prod. by Beat Butcha)
5 Co-Pilot feat Wiz Khalifa (prod. by The Colombians)
6 Live (prod. by Alchemist)
7 Make It Hot (prod. by Young L)
8 Get Money feat Boogz Boogetz (prod. by Young L)
9 Life Is What You Make It (prod. by S.C.)
10 Award Show Life (prod. by S.C.)
11 Who You Bullshittin feat Havoc (prod. by Sid Roams)
12 Skull & Bones (prod. by Beat Butcha)
13 Smack That Bitch feat Esther (prod. by Valentino)
14 Let Me Show You feat Vaughn Anthony (prod. by Ty Fyffe)
15 Gangsta Love feat Esther (prod. by Valentino)
16 What's Happening feat T.I. (prod. by T.I.)
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #24
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Young L from The Pack?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I guess Havoc must of been pooped out from all the bangers he gave him for the HNIC3 Mixtape, first Prodigy HNIC LP w/ no Havoc
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #26
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

no beats from Havoc?
only 1 from Sid Roams?
and I was expecting some Harry Fraud beats...

well, lets wait to see, I trust P.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #27
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

havoc fell off
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
havoc fell off
you are crazy!

"Make a Hole" and "Im From The Trap" - amazing new beats from Havoc.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-06-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #29
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ty fyffe is slept on dude delivers the goods when his numbers called....

unfortunately it looks like prodigy thought he could turn himself into a faggot radio rapper after lockdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first single is EMBARRASSING............. yo P you just fought gay rumors on twitter and dropped the sorriest bitch joint of your career.... REGROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no havoc cuz havoc is a washed up drunk that lost his signature sound with his spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fear ALC is gonna have to rescue prodigy after this LP...

rap legends tryin to make hot 97 with bitch joints.... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap legends hot 97 doesnt give a fuck about you... you still wanna rap!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

sid roams and ALC.... save this guy from himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havoc is somewhere thinking about firing a drunk tweet and prodigy is prepping a pussy love joint for youtube...

IS THERE ANY RAP NIGGAS THAT HAVENT LOST THEIR FUCKIN MIND!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #30
fortyglock
Veteran Member

^ Cosign, looks like Prodigy is going for the mainstream sound on this one. Without Rhyme Or Reason is a dope joint though, that's the kind of quality he needs throughout the entire album. That Gangsta Love single is BULLSHIT. It's a weak ass attempt by P to appeal to the hip pop fans.

He can still spit good rhymes, but it seems like after he came out of jail he got a bit 'soft'. Before he went to jail he was in a certain frame of mind when it came to the rap game, but ever since he got out he seems to be cool with lames like Wiz Kalifa and what not.

This was P before he went to jail:

If Prodigy was still in this state of mind then he definitely wouldn't be making whack mainstream tracks and making joints with Wiz Khalifa etc.