news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #31
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought Oh No was supposed to have some beats on here...?

And I'm disappointed that there's very few ALC and Sid roams beats.

My anticipation for this joint just dipped waaaaay down!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #32
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the fuck is wrong with Prodigy these days.. i bet he will make a lot less sales by throwing gay ass tracks like this all over the release, rather than sticking with what he's always been good at. at least he's repping some great fashion style on his new cover.... LOL

PRODIGY - "GET MONEY" (FT. BOOGZ BOOGZ) [prod. by Young L]

how wack is this?

also, did he get scared off the conspiracy type shit or what.. all i'm hearing from him is WEAK ASS RHYMES over bullshit ass club tracks. and wack club tracks that is.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 06-15-2012 at 02:57 AM.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:02 AM   #33
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That tracklist looks lame as fuck.

I don't think I'll be spending any money on this one, which is the first time in a long time I can say that about a Prodigy joint.

The production is all over the place, too many wack ass love songs, just a mess.

Way to fuck up the H.N.I.C. franchise, nice work.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #34
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

What makes it more disappointing is that he's dropped some dope joints and guest verses since coming out of prison last year. Now it just seems like he's trying to appeal to a more mainstream audience with those weak ass tracks like Gangsta Love and having whack features like Wiz Khalifa. This is most likely gonna be the worst one in the HNIC series.

Look at HNIC2. That had no lame crossover or chick joints. All the beats were the gritty gutter shit although P did have some sub par bars and such. It was and is still a great album though, staying true to the grimey sound we know Mobb for.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #35
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah prodigys SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres all that illuminati shit!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

wheres all that these rappers suck shit!?!?!?!?!?!?

rappers selling out when theyre like 40 and shit now...

not realizing they trash the only ppl the care looking to get listeners that NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously theres like one rapper i liked back in the day that hasnt lost his fucking mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LOL @ p's style now sweet roll up jeans you fruit

the fuck is wrong with these niggas?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

another one of my favorite rappers embarrassing himself whats new??!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

that being said this shit is a banger...

im not copping this LP i hope it flops BAD and has prodigy scrambling to save his fanbase...

nigga went into the bing not caring about fashion or fame and came out looking like these 2012 hipster half fag niggas looking for airplay shit is very SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the drop will be a humbling experience...

alc can save p with ROTM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #36
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

mid life crisis.

if he wasn't already known for sports cars and leather jackets, he'd buy about 50 of each right now.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #38
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

he will do any gayass bullshit to sell his shit. just read his book, he always says that $$$ is the most important part for him. if newschool fags will buy it he will be happy.

as for me... iam old fart and iam disappointed with this shit, tracklist is fuckin ugly, prod list is weak and cover is str8 gay.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah it looks wack. i don't think hes went pop though, still grimy, just probably wack. i say probably cos lol none of us have heard it yet.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #40
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

The intro track is DOPE. That's the sort of quality he should be aiming for throughout the album.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #41
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"I thought Oh No was supposed to have some beats on here...? "

He was but hey not ever producer gets the lucky "clearance" they hope for when trying to produce on someones album.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #42
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #43
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Vid is nice, lyrics not so nice.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #44
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"i don't think hes went pop though, still grimy, just probably wack. i say probably cos lol none of us have heard it yet. "

Well some of the tracks have leaked and besides the grimey ones he got that 'Gangsta Love' or whatever song with Esther out there....yeah
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #45
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
as for me... iam old fart and iam disappointed with this shit, tracklist is fuckin ugly, prod list is weak...
This.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote