news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa
Default The Black Hippy Thread

Anyone else been listening to these guys? All their projects are legit, especially ab-soul's control system. Theyre signed as a group to interscope (jay rock is on strange music wih tech n9ne i think still) and kendrick is about to put out his video featuring dr. dre. Obviously, unless youre eminem and snoop, a blessing from the doc doesn't mean squat these days but these guys don't need a cosign to come out on top of everyone else. As a group and individually theyre all pretty versatile and their albums cover a lot of different subject matter.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i fucks with tde heavy. schoolboy q is my personal favorite, he has the best fully-formed songs out of the group imo.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Schoolboy Q is the best nigga in the group to me, Kendrick Lamar is overrated.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

totally agree schoolboy q is some old school west coast g shit. easily the best rapper in their crew.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Im torn between ab-soul and q. Ab's style of music appeals to me more i think. Jay rock is decent but he can say some mean shit. I dont however think kendricks over rated, he gets into some deep shit sometimes, i gotta hear a certain part again n be like 'ah i see what he's sayin damn'. The fucking Game was supposed to brinng the west back and turns out he's fuckin weak and black wall street was always a joke.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heard an ab-soul song yesterday dont know whats the name of it though
Old 06-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

These cats are alright. I heard great things about ab-soul's control system so I dl'd and while he's pretty dope, a lot of the beats were kinda weak. I think the production on these dudes albums are kinda weak. As far as mc ability, they are all solid.

Last edited by derek41; 06-07-2012 at 09:10 AM.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote