news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta
Default Seems like we may hear another Canibus and Rakim song...

http://canibuscollection.com/

Go on the video archive and view the first video...

Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i can only imagine what beat will be used
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
i can only imagine what beat will be used
enough with the shitty beats comments, it's played out, bis has been getting better production on his last few albums.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

unbiased opinion right there
Old 06-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging
Old 06-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo im a ride or die canibus fan thats my nigga for life...

hes exhausting himself with this LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont feel like making my own canibus album with mixes matching acapellas to beats on 8 different DVDs i can only order online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its like i want a meal... a nice meal... im hungry....

and the waiter comes back with 100 different dishes im not tryin to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rip the jacker series should be canibus acapellas mixed by ONE dope producer like it was done with stoupe...

overly ambitious project props to him though only a super human computer would attempt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

fuck canibus

i piss in his sneakers
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not really surprise honestly
Old 06-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

Quote:
and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging
melatonin magik had some nice beats and some not so good beats and that was 3 albums ago. lyrical law and the undergods album had good production.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment
Old 06-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #11
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment
lyrical noir is dope imo and the undergods production is completely different it had big name producers, stop hatin just to hate dude.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #13
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.
well when you say the undergods production is the same as mm when it clearly isn't it sounds like you're hating. undergods had jake one, shuko, e sermon, da beatminerz etc.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #14
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
eat a dick old nigga
Old 06-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Why is Rakim working with this peasant.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote