news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #151
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://ripperapology.tumblr.com/post...rom-the-ripper

it all makes so much sense now
Old 06-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #152
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Canibus LyricalLaw
37 minutes ago

Canibus HERE,

Just got my stitches out today. Will be going to therapy once a week for my AC injury. First time I've had a separated shoulder but I am expecting a full recovery in time. Also continuing work on the Rip The Jacker 2 DVD. Will continue to keep you all updated as things happen. Don't really know what to say concerning all these blogs, parodies, and fake accounts posting apologies about god knows what but I am moving forward for my Rippers and Hip Hop as best as I can. Thank You for your good wishes and encouragement. Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care. Diz is the champ. Please be kind to one another and don't forget we are all family in this Hip Hop Community whether we know it or not.

Peace,
Bis
Old 06-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #153
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

this classic pak fella is a joke....i cant believe how homo this dude is.....anyway......love meltonin magik, c of tranquilty and for whom the beat tolls....those 3 albums i really enjoy...lyrical law not so much...i hate guest apperances on albums...but anyway to the point, im wondering why canibus said praise jesus in the begining...i thought he dont believe in him....looks like a setup to me for something much bigger...why would canibus knowingly destroy himself....has to be a bigger reason none of us know yet...he got everybody that listens to hiphop talk about it...i mean everyone...i dislike battle rap in person...nothing with two guys yelling in eachothers faces excites me...its stupid in my opinion. i like music....not live yelling...shame on us humans...and we wonder why we are all slaves to the government still
Old 06-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #154
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and it all goes downhill
Old 06-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #155
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this dizaster faggit may have won the battle,but he loses in the long run.

straight cornball nobody will ever check for.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #156
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
LOL @ all you losers who were alone watching this wack ass "battle" last night

FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a bigger bis fan than most and i was watching playoff basketball and manny pac get robbed by uncle bob... i dont watch PPV battles and get chills when dizazter says shit that would get him bludgeoned at the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking corns battling eachother with no beats... no flows... fucking bozo rap hour...

peace to canibus...

he took the money and had ZERO respect for the event... thats how you do these bums... the fuck cares!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

at the end of the day...

bis recorded RIP THE JACKER and dizazter and his faggot wigger 2k fanbase carry on holding wins over this faggot white nerd and that faggot white nerd that sucks....

when you drop RIP THE JACKER you can take 10 K to show up unprepared and stand in front of some geek and his faggot friends and CHOKE... niggas hate bis regardless... real hip hop heads dont watch KOTD battles and order battles that shit is dead...

BIS ROBBED THESE WIGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABBHWBWHBAHABHABHBWHBAHAHAH NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battling used to be about who the hottest rapper was and now its about whos the meanest geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHWBHAAHAHAHAHABAHAHABA
I didn't know Canibus posted here.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #157
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

this dizaster faggit may have won the battle,but he loses in the long run.

straight cornball nobody will ever check for.
no doubt, diz is as corny as it gets, he even get his lyrics from his fans. that ' what rhymes with germaine williams? never made millions " line came from a fan from twitter, it wasn't just a coincidence a fan shouted it from the crowd when he said it.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #158
liquidswords

liquidswords shaolin monk

I think Canibus just dropped a new album (http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rip...ty/id535309981) Even though the year says 2003, this just went live on iTunes and is on their front page...
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #159
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
I think Canibus just dropped a new album (http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rip...ty/id535309981) Even though the year says 2003, this just went live on iTunes and is on their front page...
http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/fo...howtopic=81047
Old 06-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #160
Venom
Symbiote

Venom grasshopper

THIS IS ALL F..KED UP
I dont say that Canibus won in any way Dizaster clearly won its just the fact that their styles are tooootally different...He said im technical im not a good freestyler thats all... everybody can be a comedian and fast talk and humiliate the other person joke with him because he drops knowledge and he chooses to be lyrical...all this kotd and today rap battles are about jokes take Kid Twist for me he is one of the best there he got punchlines that make you laugh for days but wtf this has to do with rapping from the heart with creating images and metaphors...They where so different imagine Holocaust battling with Young jeezy or Eminem...Underground lyricist abstract as f..c vs gangster rapper vs comedian...Holocaust would be joked about his style beacuse humiliating the other person and being hard roaring like diz or being gangsta is cool but wtf is rap art i remember more canibus then diz lyrics from this battle and the only part i play is canibus first round..Thats just my opinion he could battle with a guy who goes with the same style lyricaly like gza but not this comedian clown and no im not a canibus fan i was with eminem back then but now i know more about rap and it is not punchlines and comedy jokes swag and guns...2pac wasnt like that nas wasnt like biggie wasnt like that rap from your heart write lyrics create images and make ppl feel something f..k battling and f..k canibus he just represents a part of hip hop that is embarassed in every given reason like 50 cent said im gangsta wtf gza is? a 50 year old lyrical genius listen to soulja boy he got swag he got money next battle would be Rakim vs Gabriel Iglesias he would lose to him too.. wtf ppl and f..k that notepad sh.t back then you would battle for 30 seconds with a f..king beat now theres no beat AT ALL no beatbox nothing and you spit rhymes for 5 minutes or more wtf I cant remember rhymes for 15 minutes of a battle and dont claim that they dont write it down its all fed up this battle was the end of an era for me another fortress got captured and i write this here because intelectual lyrics dont get over wu fans heads there are ppl here that like killah priest and holocaust and gza and even canibus and know wu tang forever verses by heart and know that anyone from the wu would lose to him but that dont make him a better artist...
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote