news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Trolling hookers

bored as fuck right now ahahah

singleguypa: Hi
1305086: hi baby
singleguypa: Hi. I am looking for a sexy lady to spend time with. I have a gland disorder though. Some girls dont like it. I constantly sweat. I hope thats ok
1305086: where are you located?
singleguypa: Its my pituitary gland, it never stops, I constantly sweat and have to change my shirt always, I wear deodorant but I still smell..its hard
singleguypa: Im in (edit)
singleguypa: I would worship a beautiful lady like you thugh
singleguypa: its ok if you dont want to hang out I understand, women always turn me down
130086: its 160 do u want me 2 cme now?
singleguypa: one more thing...I would really like to suck on your asshole..I know it sounds weird but would you be able to fart?
1305786: baby as long as you have money you can have wat u want
singleguypa: thats so hot. I have a german shepard would you do him too?
1305086: no lol is he payin? haha
singleguypa: Ill cover for him
singleguypa: Im very very generous for the right girl
singleguypa: you ok with that? Ill give you double
130086: You dnt have enough money 4 that baby
135086: not the dog baby i need more than double 4 that
singleguypa: 500? you blow him while I eat your ass and Ill give you 20 for each fart.
+1305086: Im not blowin ur dog baby not 4 5oo thats insane
singleguypa: that would be fucking hot and dogs dont have aids or herpes so you wouldnt have anything to worry about
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

busty87: Hi
singleguypa: Im a parapalegic, I was in a bad motorcycle accident a few years ago and Im numb from the waist down. Is that ok with you?
busty87: Not a problem
singleguypa: Well what I really want is to get my legs smacked or whipped and kicked and even better would be if you could bite my toes. Im a very generous guy so no worries there.
singleguypa: Its the only way I can feel anything
busty87: I don't bite toes sweetie
singleguypa: ok. well theres another thing. I really want to get something sharp shoved in my ass. My fantasy is maybe like a latex glove rolled in glass or something similiar
busty87: I don't have anything like tht
singleguypa: can we make one?
singleguypa: we will just roll a latex glove in glue and some broken glass
singleguypa: I want you to dominate me too, talk shit cal me your little cracker bitch
busty87: Ok
singleguypa: you can piss and shit on me too
busty87: I can
Last message received on 6/9/2012 at 12:19 AM
singleguypa: hell yea that sounds like my kinda girl and keep beating my legs and bite them if you want
Old 06-09-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

+158568: You need to text by phone sorry
singleguypa: why you a cop?
+15868: No i dont do emails
singleguypa: this isnt email its IM
+1585868: I understand.
singleguypa: well Im looking for special request so I like to remain anonymous
+1585868: Ok what would u like
singleguypa: I want a sexy girl to piss and shit on me, then stick a finger in my ass and my dick hole, that would be fucking hot
singleguypa: I work on my dickhole so its bigger than other guys
+158868: Ok thats 400 for the hour
Old 06-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

singleguypa: Hi. I am a paraplegic looking for a sexy lady to hang out with tonight.
+1570473: Hey

$ANDI'MOFFTHIS$
singleguypa: I have a special request ....I want a sexy lady to hit my legs with a stick or whip or even bite them..Iits the only way I can feel them
+157473: Ok where you at

$ANDI'MOFFTHIS$
singleguypa: Right now Im at the 7th baptist church on duke, can you meet me here?
+1579473: No

$ANDI'MOFFTHIS$
singleguypa: its safe I have a key and everyone is gone now
Old 06-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, what fun. Where do you find these whores?
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
i wonder what building this bathroom is in. fast food restaurant? cash for gold exchange spot?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEHORSE ONLY GETS LAID FROM BACKPAGE.CoM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote