news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Soul's parents were so glad that he turned out just like them,

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats why you post a pic out of your family album~??

failed troll is fail, every post you make is directed at me,

im glad ive shaken your ginger souless body to its very foundations, and you haz so much pent up rage, that you have to say my name in every single one of your posts

LOL

dont know who i am laughing @ moar, yourself or conceited..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
had to bring it down to a level where corpers could understand it.
yeah, you really had the crowd roaring with that one, Jay Leno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck a jay leno

deek motherfucking jackson is god (he is also jewish)

shame most fools have inflated ego's hence they cant laugh at the serious bullshit that goes on.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-12-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #20

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a damned shame

Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

did u watch any of teh videos?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #22

what do you think? I can honestly say that I have never clicked on any of the videos you posted. Ever. And I'm pretty sure I have called them "stupid" and/or "gay".

I am so perceptive and in tune with vibrations and shit that I don't even need to watch them to judge them.

But don't feel bad, I almost never click on any videos that anybody posts.

Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
SETTLE DOWN ETZE
LOL
WHY SHOULd I DO THAT?

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
conspiracys?? wtf is ur child like brain on about?

i speak on facts.

not bullshit like
haarp was made by aliens (your the one who loves conspiracys)
FOR SOMEONE WHO RESEARCHES MEANINGLESS ARTICLES AND HAS A PHD IN YOUTUBE, YOU FAILED BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE NOT ONE HAARP SITE SAYS IT WAS MADE BY ALIENS ROFL

SOUL...
NOW IMA NEED PROOF OF YOUR GAY INTERNET YOUTUBE VIDEOS LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE OR SOME OF YOUR GREAT PARAGRAPHS THAT I REFUSE TO SKIM THRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
wait, did soul contoller just tell somebody else that they aren't in touch with reality?
THIS IS SOUL CONTROLLER AFTER NAILING USELESS PARAGRAPHS ON TREEPOSTS WHILE LISTENING TO NOEMTION MIXTAPES

Quote:
you want proof ?

This is reality,,

the star of david,

depends how real you want to get...

or

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
obviously no one gives a fuck what you think, just make a joke clown
NOW SETTLE DOWN NOW BITCHBOY I'LL SERVE YOU AND SOUL YOUR PEPPERMINT BATHSALTS TO CALM YOUR 2012 NERVES

I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOOKBAG ON A STICK PLANNING TO LIVE IN BETWEEN ROBBY AND LOTEC SINCE YOU FEEL YOUR 8 MILE RESIDENCE WONT HAVE POWER FOR A FEW WEEKS

Quote:
had to bring it down to a level where corpers could understand it,

i haz learnt from the last few weeks, corpers dont appreciate satire, intelligent humour, or taking teh piss out the systems that control this reality.

they find humor at other peoples expense funny

welcome to our cutting edge civilization.

Quote:
fuck a jay leno

deek motherfucking jackson is god (he is also jewish)

shame most fools have inflated ego's hence they cant laugh at the serious bullshit that goes on.
MORE GAY VIDS, WHATS WORST THE VIDS OR THE COPIED AND PASTED PARAGRAPHS FROM GAY BLOGs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
what do you think? I can honestly say that I have never clicked on any of the videos you posted. Ever. And I'm pretty sure I have called them "stupid" and/or "gay".

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-12-2012 at 04:25 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

are u stupid?

your the one who said haarp was made by Elohim's.

plus i dont copy and paste, my typo's should show you that

plus my sources as ive stated so many times are independent researchers. who have youtube channels.

not amateurs who know fuck all.. and think lightning strikes and tornadoes are caused by haarp.

keep typing shieted.. you sound even stupidier..

unlike you making a thread, claiming it was your experience, then saying you copy and pasted. lolol and that u had a similar experience

get the fuck outa here,

Rod its cool u didnt watch the videos.. i dont expect people on a board like wu corp to actually have much use for their minds.. just consume and regurgitate shit and believe its true

you would have found the videos funny tho

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
are u stupid?

your the one who said haarp was made by Elohim's.
POSSIBLY GOT THE BLUEPRINTS FROM THE ELOHIEMs

SOUL CONTROLLERS ANUS DESTORYED BY A HINDU SANDUSKY

Old 06-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #27
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
THIS IS SOUL CONTROLLER AFTER NAILING USELESS PARAGRAPHS ON TREEPOSTS WHILE LISTENING TO NOEMTION MIXTAPES

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
POSSIBLY GOT THE BLUEPRINTS FROM THE ELOHIEMs

SOUL CONTROLLERS ANUS DESTORYED BY A HINDU SANDUSKY

ive used that quote many times, even was in my sig for over a year earlier last year.. with out the image of course..

if you check my msn email and its profile. u will see that same quote there, as it has been since 2005,

if you check my fave fb quotes.. you will see the same quote.

but alas, im sure you saw this image running wild on fb.. and you thought you would post, and try to show me somthing??

which you havent,

just how you ignore the fact that you stated aliens built haarp., i ask for proof, and you say they possibley built it..

then you retort with a quote i;ve used for almost ten years..

dont know if thats worse, or you directing me to my own thread when i asked you on elohims and haarp..

you clowns are proper jokers.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

here is the full quote off my msn profile

About you

Favourite quote
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality" - Chris Hedges

why does your image not contain the full quote??

oh i know why, cos you only fucking came across that quote today

ill own you every day, stop trying? plzkthaxbai

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
here is the full quote off my msn profile

About you

Favourite quote
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality" - Chris Hedges

why does your image not contain the full quote??

oh i know why, cos you only fucking came across that quote today

ill own you every day, stop trying? plzkthaxbai
SINCE IM NOT POOR LIKE YOU IVE HAVE THE INTERNET FOR OVER 13 YRS SO NONE OF THE SHIT YOU COPY AND PASTE WILL EVER BE INTERESTING

IVE SEEN ALL THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU
YOU WILL NOT CHANGE ANYONES POINT OF VIEWs, ONLY ANON FORUM FAGGITs CARE

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-12-2012 at 05:55 PM.