news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default Why racism and prejudice still exists

It exists because the media blows every little gay comment out of proportion, and looks to create controversy to create sales.

It exists because when a coloured athlete doesn't get the respect or deal they deserve, they claim it's a colour thing and it's discussed until the topic has had the shit beaten out of it.

It exists because countries are getting tired of having people migrate, and take away all the job opportunities and seek to have a better life to escape the oppressions of their awful homelands, but end up bringing their baggage along for the ride anyway refusing to conform by learning the required language to get by, refusing to accept the required rights that are necessary to exist in their community, and expect everyone else to oblige their needs and beliefs; when people don't they cause a shit show, and call everyone else the racist.

Having the government pension plan increase the age limit for natives of a country, and lowering the "bar" for immigrants is ridiculously unfair, and having the government distribute beneficial wages to corporations by hiring more minorities, and less of the alternative make people pissed off.....

Racism still exists when an african american, or any minority from a different culture calls a caucasian a cracker whether its through media or entertainment, usually gets a "pass" or a round of applause, when the situation is vice versa, they are dubbed a racist and accused of a hate crime.

Prejudice still exists When women want to be treated equally, they protest until their demands are recognized, such as incorporating women into an all-male environment, yet for example, when an "all women gym is created without the allowing of male members.....it's considered okay. The justification? Because women may be too intimidated by all the male members at all-welcoming gender gyms, yet do they not consider an overly obese man may face the same issues an intimidated woman might feel? But it's okay right, because he's a "man"......If an all male gym was created (no homo) you can believe it'd be mangled by the media for not allowing women.....

There are many other considerations to take into account, but these are just a handful.

Thoughts?
Old 06-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't believe racism comes from a hate of others, it's from a love of self or what social you believe you are. In the end of the day everyone normal likes their own people. Asians like asians, they were raised around asian shit, their mother is asian, their culture is asian, its a people that look think and act more like them than others on a more consistent basis then not. Same thing with whites, arabs whatever. So when the adoration for these commonalities, real or pressumed are met with a greater appreciation by the person he or she is likely to think less favorably of others even if it's on a minute unnoticeable level.

Heat fans may hate of Celtics and Celtics fans, but someone that lives in miami and is indifferent about basketball won't have an opinion let alone a distaste or love for any of the entities. It's the people that except the Heat as 'their team' that suddenly have strong opinions about other teams. It's humanity. Once you have chose your team in life all of the other teams are to be compared and contrasted with yours and will out of human bias be seen less favorably because 'yours' is always 'better' then 'theirs'.

It's usually nationalism, a practicing love of what you believe is your 'nation' that leads to xenophobia, racism, and even genocide. The most racist white people are the ones that love america the most and the most racist black people are the most afro-centric.

its not the 'media', there's racism in places with no media.
On a more important note black people need to shut the fuck up about racism. So what if white people don't like you, what race likes another race? no seriously? yeah i guess they're the numeric majority but so fucking what, im in NEBRASKA telling you that shit is irrelevant if you take care of your own and deal with you own people like them or not because in the end of the day their brain is more like yours and when they do fucked up shit you know why and what it is. I can't imagine someone in Atlanta, or anywhere outside of iowa and nebraska feeling like racism is a significant issue.

you guys have the choice to stay the fuck away from white people. I don't, i just have to deal with their shit. I'm moving to Maryland soon cause there's a lot of affluent nigerians and nigerians in general. If they do fucked up shit to me i'll know why and what, i'll know how they logic. you'll never know how white people logic, black people are the most off guard race ever. These white people punch walls when their pissed at humans, what the fuck sense does that make to your black ass? coon.

exactly, you can't make sense out of that shit, but white people can, so stay the fuck away from them dude, your tampering with the unknown, they don't get you and you don't get them. who gives a fuck if they like you. they deliberately surround themselves with and marry ppl they don't like....wierd huh? you know why? cause you're fucking black stupid that shit makes perfect sense to white people, they're just different from you, deal with your own people like them or not cause you at least know what to expect and your life is more consistent and predictable/stable. wake up stupid.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spoken like a true anglo-blaxson.
so fuckin brainwashed by cracker thought you think your not thinking like them when you are indeed thinking in the exact way they want you to.
moron.

fuckin pussy ass black cracker.

pathetic.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

wow........probably the best post I've seen you type TheShaolinAssassin

btw, dunno if you were talking to me directly but I'm not black for the record
Old 06-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good post. Racism and prejudice also exist because people love to whine about being victims and also simply because people love drama. They love making something out of nothing because they're boring, simple fucks who watch too much tv and then try to live out the dramatic garbage they see, in the real world.

Also people like to use racism or prejudice as an excuse for their own failures, laziness, or apathy.

Basically 99% of people who actually worry about shit like racism and prejudice, and make it an issue in their life, have deeper problems which have absolutely nothing to do with those issues. They merely use it as an excuse, in most cases unconsciously.

What it all comes down to is that 99.9% of people are fucken idiots and the issues of racism and prejudice are just another way of exemplifying this fact.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why racism and prejudice still exists ?

because the truth about the different races is unknown to the different races and they fear what they don't know, can't label, and explain.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #7
KATO
Hidden Warrior

so xenophobia is the culprit?
Old 06-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Racism is fun
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no sunny people just prefer their own. people care about their own kids more then other peoples kids unless the under bizarre circumstances. people love their country more then others on average, people love their school team more then others on average, people love their group of friends more then others.

race is no different. i prefer dealing with black people, not black americans cause they're white people but africans, nigerians in particular and black americans with two parents and are fully black.

If a black dude shoots a white child white people are going to be more sympathetic then if a black dude shoots a black child. likewise if a white dude shoots a black child black people will make more noise. Look at the Trayvon Martin thing and how angry it made black people. Now consider the fact that black people shoot kids younger then him over video games and shoe laces everyday and they're almost completely indifferent. People are more defensive of their own and prefer their own, and that's where 'racism' and 'xenophobia' become evident. it's all tribalism and it's completely normal and human

but it's a love for your own that makes you hate others, not a hate for others. There are thousands of kids in high schools that don't give a flaming eff about team sports. those kids usually don't 'hate' the rival schools the way the jocks and people that are passionate and patriotic about their school hate the rival. To them it's just another school.

I don't think whites should have to like blacks, blacks are unlikeable and problematic but they're the only race in the world that cares about how other races feel about them. You think asians care about black or arab or white opinions on asians? that's why they're not killing themselves over shoes.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #10
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

tsa makes some interesting points about people not liking other races cuz of love of their own. its interesting cuz my friend once told me a story about how he got a group of ants and spray painted ones different colors and then all the red ants formed 1 team and all the green ants went in 1 team and then the different colored teams started attacking eachother. i cant b sure if its true but it might b and it kinda explains how animals r racist
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It's humanity. Once you have chose your team in life all of the other teams are to be compared and contrasted with yours and will out of human bias be seen less favorably
if everybody stopped believing they were human then racism would be solved
Old 06-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

people are raised from children to believe they are different, and thus superior in some way.

blame the parents.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA is a fuckin idiot.

Racism is a hierarchical caste system. People are divided by skin color with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom and everybody else in between. It is a system with the belief that whites are superior and it has nothing to do with love and everything to do with fear and hate.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
TSA is a fuckin idiot.

Racism is a hierarchical caste system. People are divided by skin color with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom and everybody else in between. It is a system with the belief that whites are superior and it has nothing to do with love and everything to do with fear and hate.

what about black racists they believe blacks r at the top and whites r at the bottom. racism doesnt just go 1 way
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was talking about the dominant form of it. Ya, it goes the other way too.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote