news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
Racism still exists when an african american, or any minority from a different culture calls a caucasian a cracker whether its through media or entertainment, usually gets a "pass" or a round of applause, when the situation is vice versa, they are dubbed a racist and accused of a hate crime.
i think this is a small victory for particularly worthless and petty black people to have this double standard. since most african americans are born into shitholes with little opportunity for social mobility. white people in the media and government let them claim racism as much as they want, because its distracting from how much they fuck over everyone earning slave wages. they make it seem like something racially motivated when its built into the matrix to keep the rich rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
where can i sell my asbestos? i wish this white guy would punch me in the face instead of a wall

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 06-17-2012 at 02:10 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
TSA is a fuckin idiot.

Racism is a hierarchical caste system. People are divided by skin color with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom and everybody else in between. It is a system with the belief that whites are superior and it has nothing to do with love and everything to do with fear and hate.

yea dude. now get with the human race

arabs have their hierarchy
asains have their hierarchy
africans have their hierarchy
whites have their hierarchy

every single groups hierarchy places themselves at the top. period. Most people's parents want their children to pick the best mate and the best mate is someone from their culture because they, if they say it or not, have placed themselves at the top of their own hierachy

the one you just told me about was white people's hiearchy. The problem with black americans is that instead of developing their own like the rest of the human race they want to fight the media until white people love them. Anyone that says racism is a problem is essentially saying black people won't get anywhere until white people love them

mind you black americans hate black people for the most part and have placed themselves at the bottom of their own hierarchy and wonder why everyone thinks they're retarded and can't tolerate them

my people believe my tribe is #1 in the world. I can go anywhere in nigeria and everyone will tell you their tribe is on top...of the WORLD not just some gay local shit. Black Americans will fight you if you have natural hair or 'dark' (not mixed) skin. They're totally intolerable people that want the world to tolerate them despite the fact that they don't tolerate themselves.

White people don't like you. And? So fucking what. You think Koreans care if white people like them? do you think white people care if you like them? have you ask a persian to compare persians and white people? do you think they place the whites on top? why the fuck wouldn't white people place themselves at the top? who wants to be on the bottom? and no nobody is going to make their own hierarchy equal cause people only give a fuck about people close to them or on their 'team'.

another note
If you notice every incident of genocide or systematic racism in the history of man starts with the guilty group feeling exceptionally good about their 'team'. It's never a matter of genocide out of an inferiority complex. Something like racism goes through the same pattern. the racist whites are the ones that are most proud of their culture and 'team' and the racist blacks are the same. that's why racist blacks are usually the rich well educated upwardly mobile ones. confidence.

Last edited by TSA; 06-18-2012 at 02:02 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres always going to be 2 different classes regardless of race...some people are smarter, harder working, more motivated...
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:10 AM   #19
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but yea mexicans come here illegally and have built better communities than blacks have
Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #20
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

i remember growing up and getting made fun of for being white and i would make fun of blacks and spics and italians and it never was a big deal just jokes now a days you get arrested for that shit
Old 06-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they got ppl from india that are 100% illegal and millionaires
racism is a complete and total non-factor. if you feel white people don't like black people stay the fuck away from white people. I remember when i was in dallas texas it was hard to see a white person, and i was in a nicer area, so it's not completely impossible. Black people with sense are moving to Atlanta and Maryland and dealing with other black people with sense but those are few and far between. Why the fuck do you think immigrants live near each other? even me living in nebraska, my parents got scholarships here and their friends from the same village so there was a little community that worked with each other.

It's not going to be 'all good' your own people can be fucks but fuck it dude it's your team. In the end of the day the world has been divided into teams and black americans don't get it.

"I'm into white girls dog"

alright dumbass lol. niggas think this is a matter of choice and everyone just likes everyone. Why the fuck do you think a mexican can be born and raised in american and not speak a lick of english. wtf business does he have dealing with these white people? only they get it and you don't. white people have no reason to be dealing with you, you're like 1% of the economy, and no reason dealing with anyone else, hence they fuck with white people until blacks force them through bitching to include blacks, then they wonder why the black that got included off stipulation is disliked and treated like and outsider. nigga your not white. . start fucking with the human race stupid.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #22
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lets kill this mongrel race
do you think TSA knows hes the biggest racist here?
Old 06-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #23
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Even if everyone was the same colour and same religion, people would still beef, people love to find and exploit differences in each other. humans by nature are selfish spiteful creatures.

oh and TSA is racist but some of his points he raises good points

Last edited by Shadow Demon; 06-18-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its never been about color, its about culture.

a person who would hate someone for the color of their skin should be exterminated or at least have their reproductive organs removed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #25
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
they got ppl from india that are 100% illegal and millionaires
racism is a complete and total non-factor. if you feel white people don't like black people stay the fuck away from white people. I remember when i was in dallas texas it was hard to see a white person, and i was in a nicer area, so it's not completely impossible. Black people with sense are moving to Atlanta and Maryland and dealing with other black people with sense but those are few and far between. Why the fuck do you think immigrants live near each other? even me living in nebraska, my parents got scholarships here and their friends from the same village so there was a little community that worked with each other.

It's not going to be 'all good' your own people can be fucks but fuck it dude it's your team. In the end of the day the world has been divided into teams and black americans don't get it.

"I'm into white girls dog"

alright dumbass lol. niggas think this is a matter of choice and everyone just likes everyone. Why the fuck do you think a mexican can be born and raised in american and not speak a lick of english. wtf business does he have dealing with these white people? only they get it and you don't. white people have no reason to be dealing with you, you're like 1% of the economy, and no reason dealing with anyone else, hence they fuck with white people until blacks force them through bitching to include blacks, then they wonder why the black that got included off stipulation is disliked and treated like and outsider. nigga your not white. . start fucking with the human race stupid.

Yea I remember I worked a construction job and they had to hire this black dude just for being black, but he was a suny winters african garb wearing malcom x wanna be. He would threaten the company because they would ask him to dig a ditch on some "I got to dig a ditch cuz im black?" So meanwhile Im digging a ditch by myself. And when lay off time came around I got laid off before this guy because of the same fucking reason...cant lay the black guy off cuz that would be racist, even though hes worthless. I remember when the boss finally got rid of this guy he was like never again..now he got a couple Ecuadorian guys that shut the fuck up and carry their weight.

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 06-18-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why does it have to be a hierarchical model (the caste system)?

can't it be horizontal - with all people being humans on the same level?

the ONLY difference is culture, NOT skin colour.

Hating inferior cultures makes sense, not hating skin colour.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

if everyone's horizontal everyone's on the bottom. Nobody really wants that. The top only exists because there's a bottom, those on top need someone at the bottom to keep them at the top and nobody wants another person's group or team to be on top, it's a direct threat to the person and posterity.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #28
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
Yea I remember I worked a construction job and they had to hire this black dude just for being black, but he was a suny winters african garb wearing malcom x wanna be. He would threaten the company because they would ask him to dig a ditch on some "I got to dig a ditch cuz im black?" So meanwhile Im digging a ditch by myself. And when lay off time came around I got laid off before this guy because of the same fucking reason...cant lay the black guy off cuz that would be racist, even though hes worthless. I remember when the boss finally got rid of this guy he was like never again..now he got a couple Ecuadorian guys that shut the fuck up and carry their weight.
Same thing happened to by buddy sort of......He worked in a Government position, 2 University degrees, etc. And then he got laid off due to cut-backs, but potentially could return in about 6-8months. He had to resort to working at Star Bucks just to make ends-meat. When his job became available again, his position had already been filled by a minority due to corporate equality, event hough my buddy had much more experience and credentials. His boss told him it was because he was bilingual........but in Portugese; Why and when would you EVER need to know Portugese in Canada? I mean French or something like Cantonese or Middle-Eastern based I understand, but Portugese?........it's a useless language here.....

Went from making up to $80k a year down to barely making $25k

When frustration sets in for incidents like this, it's hard to be culturally-sympathetic
Old 06-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #29
ShaDynasty

if he can't get a better job than starbucks with his 'credentials' he must be a fuck up anyway.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #30
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ no,

The economy is just ridiculous, and is fucking everyone up.

What's available, is available, and unfortunately retail and food-services are the only thing readily available in an economy more concerned with firing then hiring.

Last edited by KATO; 06-19-2012 at 10:19 AM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote