news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #31
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/06/19/...slavery-claims

^ Further proof the media finds a story that relates to racism somehow, and makes an article about it......

Racism is alive in the media because it generates interest.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

racism sells cause it's sensational.
I think we need to start looking beyond the sensationalism of it so that corporates don't use it to manipulate us for money. its not that deep. ok someone doesn't like black people or says the ENword. oh fucking well. I can see it being a problem if police are shooting black people or something in the system is deliberately hindering black people from succeeding but black people's focus should be on building their own and not being excepted into another man's own.

i remember hearing about a case where panera bread was getting sued for not having enough blacks. the money it took to pull off a lawsuit on a giant multinational is more than enough to start your own fucking bread company, so wtf are you really doing whodi? fighting for minimum wage? Working for white people is suicidal for black people. You guys may think we get all the perks because we get hired (LOL yea right) but in reality the bullshit we have to face and games we have to play at work are so beyond stressful and 1850s level racist that its almost not worth it to work.

UNLESS you work for or with your own people/self. Then if they give you problems they're problems you understand. I had this dude for 1 year straight think i was going to steal his meerkat looking bitch so he went out of his way to try to get me fired and it failed miserably. constantly. i know negroes would never do some odd cromag shit like that. they'll steal my food from the fridge, or mooch a lot, or hate on me if im being successful and they're not but you'll never have a situation you can't explain with your own black cultural common sense like a nigga dedicating his life to trying to get someone fired because he was horrified that his bitch would be stolen if otherwise.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #33
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
^ no,

The economy is just ridiculous, and is fucking everyone up.

What's available, is available, and unfortunately retail and food-services are the only thing readily available in an economy more concerned with firing then hiring.
I find this to be true.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #34
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

ye the economy is fucked up

if only most governments had the sense the German government does

and overthere the people HATE government overspending and high wage increases in government jobs, its politically unviable to increase government spending

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #35
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

some people just dont have what it takes to thrive in a capitalist society. they should move to canada.

if you work for a whole hour and only make $7.25 or less you just dont know how to hustle. thats not the media's fault or the government's fault. you need to go acquire a skill thats gonna allow you to earn more money.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-21-2012 at 10:22 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #36
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
some people just dont have what it takes to thrive in a capitalist society. they should move to canada.

if you work for a whole hour and only make $7.25 or less you just dont know how to hustle. thats not the media's fault or the government's fault. you need to go acquire a skill thats gonna allow you to earn more money.

Nah Canada isn't too far off from the United States; certainly isn't feeling the same economical turmoil, but isn't too far off.

In Canada it all depends on where you live (like every place I guess) but right now the number 1 trade that seems to be booming is the I.T industry (again like most places). The problem is not necessarily acquiring a skill that allows you earn more money, because there are plenty of people who've gone to school to acquire better skills to obtain a better earning job, and have come up short-handed; thus, we have the 99% who put all their money into acquiring these skills only to have nothing to show for it, except a job at Future Shop or similar.

Schools aren't meant to guarantee a job after completing your degree or diploma, and they certainly don't guarantee a position will be available in your field of expertise if you're looking to stay "home" per-say......they don't care if you have to travel from the East-coast to the West to find a job, because in the end they have "your" money; empathy and sympathy are not in a schools vocabulary, because like everything else, it's a business.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is acquiring a new skill-set may present new opportunities, but we're in workforce world that follows the motto, "It's not what you know, it's WHO you know"

And in Canada specifically, if a place isn't backed by the Federal Government with employment standards (i.e: billingual, 3-5yrs experience) then people like to "pretend" they are, and expect the same standards regardless when hiring an individual.

This is where minorities have a 1-up on the situation, because when fed this set of circumstances, cultural diversity, and equality in a company will take into effect, so regardless if you've busted your ass getting your schooling to acquire this new set of skills, you'll still get butt-fucked with no vaseline when competing for the same position with a minority with less-then-half the skill-set you've obtained.

Ottawa is the worst right now what with it being the ONLY mandatory franco-phone based city making it an absolute MUST to speak French and English to get a decent paying job, whereas Quebec is a stones-throw-away and the standards aren't expected vice-versa......it's retardedly frustrating, considering if you live in the west-end of the city NO ONE speaks french; only the east-end does, but they don't care....

I hate French >
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #37
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

then maybe not canada. move to a country that believes in the robin hood philosophy of government.

the 99% is mostly about class envy and/or overall laziness. people who arent having a problem putting food on the table and taking care of their family feeling like they're entitled to the same things that wealthier people have(but dont wanna work for it) or people who have nothing because they didnt do shit with their lives or made a lot of bad decisions. in reality there is a small percentage of people who have genuinely been fucked, at least in the US.

you dont have to earn a degree to be successful. thats just one way. there are all sorts of ways to make it, people just need to get out there and find something. go to a vocational school and learn a skilled trade, go into the arts, play sports, start your own business, etc. it has ALWAYS been about who you know which why social netwroking is an important part of finding a job.

there's a lot of people who are going to a college/university just to say they did or because someone told them thats the only way to make it(which is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT) and earn a degree in something that is totally useless. thats on you.

america is the land of opportunity, not the land of entitlement.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-21-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #38
THE W
ISRAELITE

i think we're off topic here.

i believe racism exists because the average person in america is dumb. if they werent they would realise it just doesnt exist anymore. its all about culture and economic class.

as far as the example of black people calling white folks crackers and getting a pass. there is no history in this country of white people enduring despicable acts of social and economical oppression so slurs against white folk really have nothing behind them to give them any real impact.

Last edited by THE W; 06-21-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #39
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-25-2012 at 09:41 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #40
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-25-2012 at 09:41 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #41
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

in any capitalist regime, theres going to be losers though. even if you can hustle, theres someone whos better than you at it. and if your born into a slum its already made it harder.

in a way, playing the race card is used by minorities to hustle the establishment anyway. use what you got. thats why i can't get mad at people taking jobs that other people would be better qualified for. what would i do in their position? The blame is on the government though for making these stupid rules.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #42
THE W
ISRAELITE

yes, there are going to be washouts and you cant save everybody. law of averages.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

blacks arabs and whites from north africa used to travel to the bottom of ireland and take away entire villages of people and make them in2 slaves so slavery isnt just 1 way.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 06-21-2012 at 05:43 PM.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
thats bullshit white people were slaves too...matter fact everyone had slaves, thats just how it was. When black people were freed in america they went back and started enslaving other blacks with the shit they learned.

Fuck all that white guilt special privilege shit cuz of slavery in america
when did caucasian people have to endure periods of horrendous social and economical oppression from another race of people in this countries history?

slavery in and of itself is nothing more than being an indentured servant. nothing wrong with that. its how slaves were treated. barred from any type of education, taught to hate their own kind, raped, beaten.

the position wasnt the issue, but the treatment. then we fast forward to the 50s and 60s and see how blacks were treated and you would have to refresh me on when whites were treated in such a manner.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #45
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
when did caucasian people have to endure periods of horrendous social and economical oppression from another race of people in this countries history?

slavery in and of itself is nothing more than being an indentured servant. nothing wrong with that. its how slaves were treated. barred from any type of education, taught to hate their own kind, raped, beaten.

the position wasnt the issue, but the treatment. then we fast forward to the 50s and 60s and see how blacks were treated and you would have to refresh me on when whites were treated in such a manner.
Quote:
As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.
http://www.infowars.com/the-irish-sl...-white-slaves/
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote