news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #91
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
Hahaha I was replying to that other guy who said Irish slavery wasn't as bad as American cuz Irish slaves didn't build something as great as the USA and I was showing that that didn't matter I wasn't really talking about culture and environment of us slavery u get me
fair enough
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #92
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
no wonder you were banned
There is nothing in my post, that this quote^^^ is referring to, that should be considered bannable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
banned for being racist, so I'm stating the truth.
That is not the real truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
Hahaha I was replying to that other guy who said Irish slavery wasn't as bad as American cuz Irish slaves didn't build something as great as the USA and I was showing that that didn't matter
Let me clarify my statement:
It is my contention that all the factors of the African diaspora make it the greatest crime against humanity in this current world's history. I was not merely factoring in cruel and violent physical treatment, nor was I attempting a pissing contest over ethnic suffering. You cannot convince me that group of enslaved people unequivocally received worse physical treatment than a people that had hot iron rods fresh out the fire stuck into the woman's vagina. Pregnant women having the stomach cut open, the fetus removed then stomped to death. The etremities of the Black male tied to horeses then the horses sent off in opposite directions. All of this done in front of an audience of the Black slaves for intimidation and mentally reprogramming, to put it lightly.
To further my point, the Anglo-Saxon white man eventually allowed the Irish a place within their white power structure. After which these same Irish "former slaves" gave Blacks some of the worst treatment in order to cement their place within the greater white supremacy ideology. There are plenty of Black people walking around with surnames like O'Neal, McDougal, Flannigan, Sullivan, McBride etc... obviously from someone Irish that owned their ancestors and treated them like shit.
So for you to compare the treatment of thses 2 people stictly on a "physical" level is only giving the truth most convenient for your point of view. The Black slaves in America not only received grotesque physical treatment, the identity of religion, culture, ancestry, and anything else native to Africa was lost. You still know with a surety that you are an Irish, its not that simple, in many cases impossible, for the Black sons and daughters of slave in America to know where they came from. So if one were to factor in the amount of years, the number of lives affected and lost, a total loss of identity, along with this physical treatment you wish to focus on, there is really no comparison. You cannot compare, nor can you grasp, the all-encompassing damage done to a people that spent 310+ years building the greatest entity this world has ever seen, and are still at bottom of the totem 457 after their work started.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #93
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the truth is causing some teeth to show
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #94
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-24-2012 at 08:59 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #95
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"the poor white man can't get a job no more cause of the mexicans and immigrants right ?

the white man can't say anything about anyones race but everyone can talk about the white man

white men built the internet and airplanes, so yall dirty mexicans and shit faced niggas should be grateful that we brought yall here"

quoted words from the average redneck who wants the world to feel sorry for him because he can't say nigger anymore without getting jumped on
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #96
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-24-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #97
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-24-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #98
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Did my post in my "own" thread get deleted for asking if that June1972 d00d was actually 40? WTF gives you nazi mods?