news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #31
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
A FEW GIRLS here and there have said ive fathered their babies..nothing proven but if we were to speculate..it would be about 8 shorties
I'm glad I don't have that problem.

Shit, that's fucked up on a lot of different levels.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

happy fathers day fuckers

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #33
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I have no kids. I'm getting a dog. No child support, no bullshit.
your right about the bullshit but its gonna be alot of this...

maybe you and your dog could team up and do this "shit" for realz...
Old 06-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #34
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
happy fathers day fuckers
Likewise brother!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #35
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

not yet, but I plan on having a family at some point, trying to be further along in my career before taking that leap
Old 06-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #36
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

a son and a daughter, irish twins
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #37
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
thats the ultimate fail safe at being successful in life .... living vicariously through your kids...

Any1 here got kids? 06-16-2012 05:06 AM soul controller woah do we agree on something?

for the record... no stop tryna relate lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup and my son is now 9 and is 5'2" and wears a 10 1/2 mens shoe. he won 5 awards at the end of the year ceremony including the panda(mascot) award for making str8 As.

my daughter just graduated from HS and is going to howard univ in the fall.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #39
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Lady in the orange dress got a nice ass.

How did she look from the front?

Old 06-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #40
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so gavin u tryna have a rapper/trapper/genius/innovator/fashionable goon/caneasilygotoeducatedwhitemanvoice at the yacht party as a son ?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
^Lady in the orange dress got a nice ass.

How did she look from the front?
LOL idk. but there were plenty of fine women in attendance. i mean, it IS atlanta.
Quote:
so gavin u tryna have a rapper/trapper/genius/innovator/fashionable goon/caneasilygotoeducatedwhitemanvoice at the yacht party as a son ?
more like:
illustrator/swimmer/robotic engineer/jedi/rapper/olympic fencer/martial artist/zen master
Old 06-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #42
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
LOL idk. but there were plenty of fine women in attendance. i mean, it IS atlanta.

more like:
illustrator/swimmer/robotic engineer/jedi/rapper/olympic fencer/martial artist/zen master
i did bushidokai when i was like 7 got purple belt wit 3 stripes .. had the sword and all lat on deck .. cross off swimmer for basketball/footyfootball illustrate pictures with words .. the god has many talents ... i stay with the sticky icky la la la on deck too.. this post might not make sense because of that ..
Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #43
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
i did bushidokai when i was like 7 got purple belt wit 3 stripes .. had the sword and all lat on deck .. cross off swimmer for basketball/footyfootball illustrate pictures with words .. the god has many talents ... i stay with the sticky icky la la la on deck too.. this post might not make sense because of that ..

Shit like this is the reason people here give you a hard time.

You post things that suggest that you had a decent upbringing and have some potential, yet you said fuck all that shit and act like you're too cool for fucking school.

Who exactly are you trying to impress acting like that?

Because none of us here are fans of that "Fuck you old ass niggas. I'm a gangsta, grandpa." shit.

You're gonna look back at what you're doing now and say "wow, I fucked up" and then hopefully it won't be too late to fix it after you have that epiphany.

It'll happen, watch.

You can tell me I'm wrong now, but it'll happen.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #44
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

i fux with killbot. he's a good kid. had no idea about his seeds tho. i can only encourage him to create people that are better than himself. (each parent's task)

anyway, i closely examined his verse on my album and the dude is above most people's heads. i swear it took a few spins for ME to catch some of the pubnches and i pride myself on being able to "see" that type of shit.

the NIKE line is a classic.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #45
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Shit like this is the reason people here give you a hard time.

You post things that suggest that you had a decent upbringing and have some potential, yet you said fuck all that shit and act like you're too cool for fucking school.

Who exactly are you trying to impress acting like that?

Because none of us here are fans of that "Fuck you old ass niggas. I'm a gangsta, grandpa." shit.

You're gonna look back at what you're doing now and say "wow, I fucked up" and then hopefully it won't be too late to fix it after you have that epiphany.

It'll happen, watch.

You can tell me I'm wrong now, but it'll happen.
but thats whats so funny yall think im tryna be gangster or something ... i am in no way shape or form a "gangster" i just dont permit disrespect and im not on no snake shit ... i mean i tell yall what i do .. sometimes i get on here drunk or something and write random ass lies like that kid thing LOL im not gettin caught up no time soon which is why style s surprised the young god would fall like that.. i wanted to see how long it took check two to call me a dead beat ebt card bound father (it was like 10 minutes lol)

btw only reason i stopped doin it is BECAUSE we had no bread my grandparents on my moms side do kinda so they paid for it (gramps was a scientist for nato) but now they goin "white ppl broke" too .. but i dont ever see any of their $$ unless MAYBE if its xmas or if im visiting them...

that too cool for school part is halfway true i went to school but when i was in my other school id do the ... wake up late , sell baggys to ppl tht r on their way too school (i lived like not even a block away), smoke a couple L's wit niggas then go to school for lunch (aint shit at da crib thts free munchies) then prolly leave b4 the day is over and sling to the kids leavin the school lol.. I DO REGRET NOT STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE AND JUST GETTING MY DIPLOMA I WANNA B IN COLLEGE FUCKIN WHITE GIRLS TOO !

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i fux with killbot. he's a good kid. had no idea about his seeds tho. i can only encourage him to create people that are better than himself. (each parent's task)

anyway, i closely examined his verse on my album and the dude is above most people's heads. i swear it took a few spins for ME to catch some of the pubnches and i pride myself on being able to "see" that type of shit.

the NIKE line is a classic.
yea no kids if i had sons it wud b all over my FB nd shit .. i just wanted to see the Corp NAzis squirm..

as for that yea ive been tryna tell people that but really gav NO ONE catches alot of my shit ..its like when u listen to nas (not sayin im on his level) and u gotta read the lyrics while u listen so u can really let it all sink in... i feel like if i make some punches go over ppls heads and let some barely hit .. they still deem the verse good and the lines that go over their head give them a reason to still listen i think thats what makes a verse classic... like theres been gza songs ive heard 80 times nd i might catch something on the 81st ...BTW WHEN THE FUCK IS UR TAPE DROPPING THAT SHIT IS GONNA BE MY DIRECT SMOKING MUSIC FOR ATLEAST A WEEK OR TWO AFTER IT DROPS...

AND YEA WHEN U SAID PLAY OFF MYTHOLOGY AND BIBLICAL THEMES ETC... NIKE THE GODDESS OF VICTORY IS THE FIRST THING I THOUGH OF