news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool New Judge Dredd Movie

I know most of you will already know about this but it's worth mentioning in case you don't...
--------------------------------

Judge Dredd creator talks new film

It’s no secret that the reaction to Judge Dredd, the Sylvester Stallone-starring adaptation of the famous 2000AD comic, was muted at best when the film hit our screens back in 1995.

However, that hasn’t stopped Lionsgate from reanimating the franchise in the form of Dredd, in which Karl Urban inherits the helmet from his grizzled predecessor. And according to Judge Dredd creator John Wagner, this version will be a lot more faithful to its source material.

Dredd homes in on the essential job of judging," says Wagner. "Instant justice in a violent future city... The plot is about Dredd and his world. It’s impossible to cover every aspect of the character and his city. Perhaps that was one of the failings of the first film. They tried to do too much and ended up with not a lot.”

“They told the wrong story,” says Wagner, warming to his theme. “It didn’t have that much to do with Dredd the character as we know him. I don’t think Stallone was a bad Dredd, though it would have been better and lent him more cred if he hadn’t revealed his face. He was just Dredd in the wrong story. I envy their budget, though. Some of the CGI was very good.”

Wagner is far more optimistic about the new adaptation. “I like the actors," he says. "They’re well cast and they handled their parts well. Olivia Thirlby is perfect as Anderson, the young psi judge. She gives the character a touching vulnerability. Karl Urban will not remove his helmet and will not kiss his co-star.”

Directed by Vantage Point’s Pete Travis, Dredd will open in the US on 21 September 2012, with a UK date yet to be confirmed.

----------------------------------

It has an R rating so at least you know you're gonna get some decent violence and shit..Here's some more pics..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
[COLOR=Cyan]

Karl Urban will not remove his helmet and will not kiss his co-star.”

That's what I like to see..... >

But I don't like the look of the girl.......

This will be good if it follows through as I liekd the 95' version.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Although the first dredd movie was watchable, I hated how it was nothing like the comic. This new one is meant to be like the comic though and if so it'll be pretty good. Guess I'll have to wait and see though.

Old 06-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

wasn't the first one of the biggest bombs of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Here's the trailer for DREDD -

Looks like a film I'd definitely enjoy.......I look forward to seeing it.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Although the first dredd movie was watchable, I hated how it was nothing like the comic. This new one is meant to be like the comic though and if so it'll be pretty good. Guess I'll have to wait and see though.

how was the 1995 one NOTHING like the comic ? i thought it was very similar apart from the lack of gore.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

You're right, that was an overstatement Ryan. The film did have alot of the original comic ideas in it but it just didn't seem like a proper take on it. It almost seemed like a parody of the comic and they stemmed away from it by having silly things like dredd taking his helmet off, etc.

I know you're a total comic geek so I think you appreciate how fucking dope this new dredd film looks.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ha

This is the one movie i tried watching several times growing up, but always fell asleep or got distracted.

Finally watched it in full a while back and thought it was pretty ridiculous. Like lawnmower man ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You're right, that was an overstatement Ryan. The film did have alot of the original comic ideas in it but it just didn't seem like a proper take on it. It almost seemed like a parody of the comic and they stemmed away from it by having silly things like dredd taking his helmet off, etc.

I know you're a total comic geek so I think you appreciate how fucking dope this new dredd film looks.
nah yeah it was bullshit kiddie like, i just thought it was the beez neez when it came to the big screen, cause i read that shit religiously b4 the movies dropped and i was like "you gotta watch this shite its gunna be awesome" to my mates - i still kinda like the movie for some weird reason.

the only problem with the comic was that here in aus you couldnt get a steady stream of stories, like youd miss alot of episodes and by the time you got a new comic it would be a different artist and writter, i just liked the gore in em, after 2000 ad my favs were punisher and venom.

my first tattoo was from a 2000 A.D. comic, it was from the batman vs dredd advertisment.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:17 AM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Like lawnmower man ridiculous.
lawnmower man is/was the shit, awesome idea (for that point in time)

Old 07-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Looks pretty badass,i fux with it.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

'Bum-Biggity-Bump'

Old 07-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will be seeng it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #14
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

It's much better than the 1995 Dredd.
Definitely worth a look.
Don't sleep>>>zzz
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #15
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Saw this few minutes ago - very good.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote