news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #46
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

7th day on the radio yall!!! @1:27 more or less. along with sean p, vinnie paz n a bunch of other dope ass emcees!!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/junior_makhn...-24-juin-2012/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #47
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
7th day on the radio yall!!! @1:27 more or less. along with sean p, vinnie paz n a bunch of other dope ass emcees!!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/junior_makhn...-24-juin-2012/
Dopeness
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #48
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

been spinnin this in the whip lately, lots of good shit on here. def a certifiable listen.

heres my little bit of feedback

pros: prolly the most well structured PCP album i heard in a while. Street Kundoe was dope but this has a level of organization to it that helps the whole album flow without any bumps in the road. movie cuts all work well with the tracks, and album concept. production is illy as well my favourite beats are Smartyr, 7ths beat, and the two Rino joints. the joint yall rhyming in spanish is dope, need more tracks like that.

contras: imo too long, if you cut a few of the tracks on there then it woulda been perfect cause i feel after awhile its too much of the same. which aint bad, thats ya style, but a few less tracks and youd have a much stronger album. movie cuts coulda been shorter, as dope as they are i felt they coulda been shorter or like Style said separated. i woulda liked a few more Jigsama solo tracks, too many featurings.

favourite tracks:

Smartyr
Long Road Home (lol cause im on it)
From the Ashes
Flag Captured
Blood in the Sand

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #49
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanx for the breakdown man. I figured since it was takin a minute to complete, I might as well do a full length album. Idk bout more of the same tho, I feel like my writing is on a whole different level in this album. Sorry u feel that way, I'll definitely apply that feedback to my next project. Thanx again bro,peace.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #50
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

naw man, ya writing is fine.

im just sayin, a few tracks sounded very similar, so if they got cut out then it woulda been a stronger album.

ya writing is dope. but overall some of the tracks sounded too samey, cause there was a few too many tracks, ya dig?

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #51
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Na I know what u mean... Every track is so sick it woulda been a shame to leave any of em out tho.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #52
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

fair enough man, its your vision at the end of the day.

also, Walk to the Corner is real dope. those are the tracks i wanna hear more of from you Jig, talkin about ya kids and all that.

i gotta also comment that i had the weakest beats on the tape lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #53
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

You crazy son...walk to the corner and the lost and found were 2 of my favorites. This album probably wouldn't have been as long had I released it sooner, I made it longer cuz I felt I owed listeners and my fellow wucorpers more material due to the long wait.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #54
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i appreciate that man.

oh and i should make a mention that when i played this at work, i was offered money for it. (it happens a lot with stuff i bring in lol) but i didnt sell the disc, not my material to profit from

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #55
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Peepin as we speak, this is ill as fuck so far!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #56
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i appreciate that man.

oh and i should make a mention that when i played this at work, i was offered money for it. (it happens a lot with stuff i bring in lol) but i didnt sell the disc, not my material to profit from
Next time that happens...forward them the link from ur fine. Spam my shit sunn.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #57
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

naw i just gave him the CD i had, i always make more. i told em how to get the DL link as well. so you good fam

ELITE STATUS
Old 07-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #58
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Thats peace bro...thanx for supportin.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #59
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Hurt Locker on the radio!!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/junior_makhn...-juillet-2012/

Old 07-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #60
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

@ 1:25 more or less. idk what he sayin but if its good i'm that,lol! many thanx to junior makhno for showin love.