news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry for the spoilers, i didnt know. the 1st season finished a month or so ago.. thought you had watched them all..
I agree they usually cancel this sort of thing, but to most the public, im sure they will take this work as fiction, unless they go deeper into it,

i must admit i initially liked the tightly woven storylines, they was very well crafted. but after episode 6? it changed for me, i want them to be more factual, show the fibonacci sequence and sacred geometry how it is in nature,..

not some kid, knowing the time line, and helping people that he deems worthy...

i see where he (jake) gets his time line powers from, as the source(as noted in my sig ) i kinda get what he would see/visualise throughout the day,, due to reiki and meditation and having seen weird funky geometric patterns and shapes in light.,, and 'in my mind' But i dont get how the fibonacci sequence would make him see the time line.. he would have to use the sequence to filter through the data of the collective consciousness? or tune himself into certain chakra's/energy fields, so he can know what needs to be done.

the 1st 3 episodes are the best, let me know what you think of the rest of the series..

never seen kings..

atm not much to watch. only download 3 shows a week.. lol

falling skies is back,
burn notice
bedlam (cos my gf watch's it :S)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #17
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

no worries man lol

didnt know falling skies was back or burn notice will check for them

check kings out its dope its about a war between modern day versions of biblical kingsdoms

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

quantum leap>>>
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

Do teh Math. 06-19-2012 09:12 AM ALPHATEK 1+1=stfu

Message to palehorse,... 06-16-2012 10:32 PM ALPHATEK Eat a shlong!

nerd news 4 wucorp nerds 06-12-2012 11:13 PM ALPHATEK Keep wafflin!

USA heads only (sorry) 06-10-2012 09:12 PM ALPHATEK hahaha fuck you rat-chops!

USA heads only (sorry) 06-07-2012 10:18 PM ALPHATEK Every day you're waffling.....
HAHAHAHAHAHA I look forward to adding to these awe-inspiring and thought-provoking neg-reps.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:59 AM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes you do that

but i know the real reason you hate ( as you know i will destroy your pathetic lil mind and crush all your beliefs that are based on bullshit you was indoctrinated with as a child.)

you haven't grown up. and as such this is why you hate on me

i reg'd before 2003. you came here in 2007?

i have made just over 5000 posts, in 10 years.. and received 43 rep points..

while your insecure, self hating self has made over 6500 posts in the 5 years you been posting.. and received a low ass rep of 21

you can do the maths, lol at offering fuck all to wu corp, and hating on those who do.

you pathetic fool, dont hate. better yourself, by hating you only disrespect yourself,

lol0ol moar negs from this looser.

lol at liking last dayz by paz, and then not being able to disucss anything..lol

your a pathetic (saee image) lil slave..

Your period face can neg rep me all the time. doenst mean anything to me. but it does to you! lololol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-23-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote