news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Unconfirmed - Capcom To Announce Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition At

With just two days before EVO 2012 a rumor has surfaced claiming that Capcom will reveal an Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition during the event that will include new characters, modes and more. These unconfirmed reports originated from someone who claims to have an inside source regarding the matter.

Still, with that in mind the below information should be taken with a cup of salt.

According to rumors the Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition will feature the following:

-Four new characters: Mega Man,Cyclops, Servbot and Ant- Man

-Two new modes: Survival, Time Attack

-No Hud changes

-Features from the PS Vita version of Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3

-New moves and outfits for certain characters

Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition will reportedly become available digitally only for around $15 next month with a disc based version arriving for $40 in September.

The unveiling is said to happen this Friday during EVO so we donít have long to wait before itís proven as fact or fiction.

http://thesilentchief.com/2012/07/04...dition-at-evo/
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol and to think I was almost going to get the current revised edition even though I bought the original copy on day one. Like the jews would say "never again". I will never buy a capcom fighter on day one again.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Mega-Man, Cyclops, Ant Man, and serv-bot.........weak choice of fucking characters.

When the christ are they EVER going to stick The Punisher in one of these games? Or even incorporate Nate Grey (X-Man), and for Capcom why didn't they throw in any1 from "Saturday Night Slammasters"?! That game was the shit....

Old 07-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Im playing UMVC3 like crazy. I which this is true even if Capcom's milking strategy are annoying, I would let slide this time because the VS Series are my favorite games.

Mega Man and Cyclops are excellent additions, I think UMVC3 fans would be happy to see tham, but The other 2 are trash.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uh-huh, did anyone really think the first revision was gonna be the last?

I know I didn't.

Real nice, wait until the second revision and third version of the game overall to finally include one of the main characters in the whole crossover canon (Cyclops) and another chartacter people bitched, screamed and threw tantrums begging Capcom to include since development of the original version was annouced.

Serv-Bot & Ant-Man?

Who ever used Serv-Bot except tourneyfag virgins with nothing better to do than master the shittiest, most pointless character in the entire series?

Screw you, Capcom.

Greedy whores.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote