news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-23-2012, 03:07 AM   #31
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 06-23-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #32
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

old fighting games

(im sure 2 crude dudes was double dragon on the arcade)

i preferred streets of rage over final fight

I was a monster at killer instinct.. ahh college days.. being at an arcade putting in 20 pence, and being on killer instinct half the day. destroying everyone
thunder was my fave character.. orchid was sick as she had the highest combo move..

but yea best fighting games series!!

ART OF FIGHTING

KING OF FIGHTERS

Really havent played any video/console games for over 10 years?

im not a child anymore.. so much more fun activities to do than sit all alone at home, playing games on the TV

Guess some people dont grow and are still children inside.. (believe the illusion they are told when they where younger)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #33
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

epic shit

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #34
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...amazing input there soul.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #35
soul controller
Yammich maeker

your mad that id own you on king of fighters?

and killer instinct?

we need a mame rom, that can be 2 player across the interwebz..

then you can see my input

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #36
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
What was that one fighting game where if you got hit one time during the match it was over???? I think it was blade something
Bushido Blade yo, forgot all about that classic....

Highwayman Man was the shit

Old 06-24-2012, 11:47 PM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wasted so many quarters in this bitch. but it was soo fun
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ Played the NES version, and it was the shit 4sure....

Question for any of you.....

Any1 remember a 2-d arcade fighting game from the early 90's, where you had a cast of characters, and one of them had a red kung-fu jacket like this:

and had a ponytail with a mustache, and another dude int he game looked like an african with a turban who had a special move where he punched really fast (like chun li's kicks)

And there was a bonus stage where you fought a bear out of a cage????

Again this is early 90's we're talking here, and "2-D"

There was also a bald headed white dude who had american flag pants I think with a white-beater on......

It's driving me nuts I can't remember the game, and it was the shit.....
Old 06-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #39
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Anybody played this last one?

I want to, but I can't find a working ROM.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 06-27-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #40
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post

^Anybody played this last one?

I want to, but I can't find a working ROM.
Yeah I've got it..

Make sure you're using this MAME emulator -

http://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-...864-bit%29/102

and download the jackie game rom here -

http://depositfiles.com/files/1nav7ttno

Should work ok.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #41
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Thanks.

I ended up finding the full ROM elsewhere, but that's not the version of MAME I'm using so I'm gonna have to DL that too.

Peace.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #42
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Cool, I'm a ROM genie!! lol

Old 06-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #43
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What y'all know about Bastard!!!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #44
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

Rage of Dragons

Weapon Lord

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #45
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last Blade and Last Blade 2 is a series that needs to be brought back.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote