news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default Saigon discussion

Is this dude the corniest rapper of all time?

I know hes saying stuff that public enemy/2pac been saying. but somehow he makes it seem like a kid in a science class saying 'hey, don't touch that', or just plain bitch about it, like hes so much smarter than everyone else. plus in these 2 songs he basically says 'fuck the hood'.

sai-giddy is a turd of a human being

discuss
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i always liked sai ever since favourite things came out in like '04.

but since i got dude on my facebook, and i see the corny shit he puts on there i dont fuck with him anymore.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA LETTER HE SHOWS HIS TRUE TALENTS

FIRST TRACK U POSTED WAS OK, AND YEA I DONT FIND HIS POSITIVE RAPS FUN TO LISTEN TO, BUT THESE TRACKS ARE ALL CLASSICs

^ LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS ON THIS BANGER
" YOU ILL WHEN U RHYME AS SIMPLE AS TICK TACK TOE,
YOU KNOW WHY IM RHYMING SIMPLE AS TICK TACK TOE,
CUZ NIGGAZ IS DUMB AND THATS THE SHIT THAT BLOW"
(PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP ALL THE SPACEGHOST FANS)

THAN HE HAS THESE 2 CLASSIC ETHERs

^CLASSIC BANGER
"GAY LIKE HIS DADDY"

THAN HE SHOWCASED HIS SKILLZ OVER THIS

AND A PEACE TRACK TO HIS MOM DUKES

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-20-2012 at 04:20 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah i mean its not so much that he can't write or flow, but dissing joe budden is not great. it like every rapper has their album, one club track, one sex joint, one gun joint, one dissing whoevers president at the time and a track dissing buddens.

its what he writes, warning shot was aiight but his album is all about whining about how bad african americans have it. and its not a terrible thing to communicate, many rappers do it emotively and interestingly. but this is just some bitch shit. i want to slap him after hearing some ho shit like this.

he got some nice just beats though.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA I DONT LISTEN TO ANY RAPPERS WITH FAITH EVANS OR RnB SINGERS ON THE TRAK UNLESS ITS GHOSTFACE OR BIG PuN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

I dunno what all yall sayin, The Greatest Story Never Told is bananas. Even if i dont like him, Sai released one of the best albums of 2011, hands down. I also saw him live at Bratislava. Sad to admit but he sucks live...
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:24 AM   #9
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Old 06-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

He's def got some joints but his old stuff is way better.He should fuck with the harder production to let his true potential shine. His mixtape is better than his album imo. He's def got some good chemistry with Scram Jones. I got only a handful of joints that Im bumoin in my ipod right now. "Black Spot" is my joint. peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:29 AM   #11
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

had some good beats on greatest story never told but the album felt underwhelming. i didnt think anything was wrong with enemies/friends, sure it's a bit preachy(actually, his whole album is really preachy which was one of the biggest flaws of it imo) but it's just his perceptive that the bad shit can seem like it's helping you out at the time but its really fuking u up in the end(as you'll notice he touches on when he talks about the drugs and shit, which can maybe get you thru a hard time but fuk you in the end sometimes). again its his perspective and some ppl might feel differently about it

funny thing is i think that 'letter p' song with kool g rap murdered anything he had on his album. it was a decent album but really under delivered for all that "full prod by just blaze' hype for the album. also felt a slight poppy...although he gets it right on some songs, but some songs are just overdone with the singing and uplifting choruses and shit.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 10-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #13
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I don't know why saigon ever ever continued to do his social awareness songs after this one.

We all bleed the same blood through the same vein
We all need the same love, feel the same pain = probably sums it up all and is better than greatest story never told.

Anyway what's the best of his mixtapes and stuff?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote