news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-21-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Kool G Rap Appreciation thread

still play g rap constantly,one of my most played itunes artists id say.
Fuck it,the legend deserves the respect,can't wait to hear a whole album on necro beats.
Post up songs,interviews vids of g rap..

Last edited by J-Cee; 06-21-2012 at 08:01 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope thread.

KGR is god
Old 06-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've notice a lot of people seem to favor disses, hate and controversy around here, I hope this audio entertains like none other in that regard.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

dont know how many people have heard this. cool epilogue

this has gotta b 1 of the gr8est flows on a song ever. thats the best breath control possible. theres no higher stage
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

Last edited by daffy duck; 06-21-2012 at 09:43 AM.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:29 AM   #8
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #9
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

G Rap is for real

Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #10
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

its gr8 that they uploaded the whole album on utube
Quote:
Old 07-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

G Rap is that dude! my list of fav rappers always changes but hes a constant fixture since i started listening to him.

his solo albums were good -great (havent listened to DJ Polo stuff) but i felt the production didnt match up to his skills- especially on his later albums compared to the type of production other guys not even half as legendary as him got.

I dont know if its budget issues or what, because for a guy like G Rap enough guys like Buckwild/M Polo/ Alc/Fizzy Womack/Jake-1 would lace him for an album (Domingo is good producer thouygh) its not enough to have like 1 premo beat on the album

His latest album had like 3 good beats and the rest were mediocre, wit like 5 love songs on a G Rap album.

rappings never been an issue with KGR cuz he always comes through but he needs someone to exec produce his albums.

Last edited by Shadow Demon; 07-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:19 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cant wait for this album.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:31 AM   #13
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
G Rap is that dude! my list of fav rappers always changes but hes a constant fixture since i started listening to him.

his solo albums were good -great (havent listened to DJ Polo stuff) but i felt the production didnt match up to his skills- especially on his later albums compared to the type of production other guys not even half as legendary as him got.

I dont know if its budget issues or what, because for a guy like G Rap enough guys like Buckwild/M Polo/ Alc/Fizzy Womack/Jake-1 would lace him for an album (Domingo is good producer thouygh) its not enough to have like 1 premo beat on the album

His latest album had like 3 good beats and the rest were mediocre, wit like 5 love songs on a G Rap album.

rappings never been an issue with KGR cuz he always comes through but he needs someone to exec produce his albums.
his albums with polo r overall better. he only has 1 solo classic which is 4 5 6. roots of evil is definitely kool g at his best and overall in terms of flow and lyrics that album is a top 10 or possibly top 5 performance from any rapper but it had a couple of bad beats which put me off so i only think of it as near classic. giancana story is when kool g started running outta steam a bit. its a solid album but its got quite a bit of filler.

his albums with polo r all classics but road to riches is the only really one with good beats. he definitely shouldve had better production.
Quote:
Old 07-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

ye man theres tones of producers who would probably lace KGR for free, yet for his latest album he got some weak ass beats

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

youd think it be like that but it aint. producers gotta get there money too, even tho they have a level of respect, i dont think it goes down like that.

producers given out free beats, at least with the well established producers

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote