news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Just got home from work...;}

FRIED DAY

bored

follow me on insta gram

@skampoe
Old 06-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fatbastid
Old 06-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I JUST WOKE UP FROM BEING DRUNK LAST NiTE

WE NEED A NEW SKAMP VID WHERE YOU SHIRTLESS FOR THE ENTIRE ViD

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigga was u doin dis last night when i was high AF nd u hmu outta nowhere... ? and good for u ceited im tight about yesterday i just wasnt on point
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
nigga was u doin dis last night when i was high AF nd u hmu outta nowhere... ? and good for u ceited im tight about yesterday i just wasnt on point
I WAS BENT IN A STRIP CLUB IN PASSAIC WIT THESE TWO LEGENDS

^ THE SHOT GIRL TO THE RIGHT ACTUALLY WORKS AT THIS STRIP CLUB NOW

I WAS SQUEZZIN HER THIGHS WHILE ROCKHEAD WAS SETTIN UP A DATE WIT HER, SHES NOT A STRIPPER THOUGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
WE NEED A NEW SKAMP VID WHERE YOU SHIRTLESS FOR THE ENTIRE ViD
IGHT HERES A MORE DETAILED THOUGHT OF SKAMPs NEW VIDEO THAT WILL BE EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY ME
THE SONG WILL BE CALLED "RETURN OF DA HAMMASTER"

SKAMP WILL THROW 2 MORE BOOK REPORTS IN THIS VIDEO SHIRTLESS IN SLOW MO

WHILE RAPPING ON THIS ALCHEMIST CLASSIC

RAP WIT FREESTYLES OR ABOUT PORK IF U CAN

OUR INTERNET AGENT JASPER FEDERLINE WILL SEE THIS AMAZING RARE VID

AND WOULD POST IT ON SPACEGHETTO WERE IT WILL BECOME VIRAL AMONGST THE INTERNET GODS AND DEMONS

Old 06-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
I WAS SQUEZZIN HER THIGHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol course you would be in strip club. paying for girls

lol at setting up a date with that rainbow ass chick

cant even recall when i went to a strip club last, think it was before i went to Australia, back in 2005-2006, when i was a youth still., lol at grown men having to pay for some titties..

i guess you cant bring the girl home to your tilled basement, so paying for tits, is the best you can hope for.

nice FREE SKAMP

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

cant even recall when i went to a strip club last, think it was before i went to Australia, back in 2005-2006, when i was a youth still., lol at grown men having to pay for some titties..
IF ROC GOES ON A DATE WIT HER IT WOULD BE A ACCOMPLISHMENT CAUSE OF HIS FACE

YOUR TOO POOR FOR STRIP CLUBS
BITCHES WIT CUBANA LUST BOOTYS U AINT ABOUT THAT LiFE

Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

SOUL HAS A PRETTY BIG CRUSH ON APRIL O'NEiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to poor for strip clubs, when ive been on almost every continent ???

you talk more nonesense/shit than that faux a tek dude.,

I dont pay for girls, plus, fake ass plastic shit, with nasty ass attitudes are not a turn on for me,

i prefer real girls, who are beautiful inside,..(not candy coated whores)

thinking of posting up tits. but fuck it.

ill post a normal pic? this is my reiki teacher.. loloolll i known her since i was 16? shes 32 now.. (was her bday 21st june )

EDITED

if i want to see tits. i know plenty of girls. but i dont really care. unless you got some vibe going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
SOUL HAS A PRETTY BIG CRUSH ON APRIL O'NEiL

umm sorry bob, but i dont.. animated girls are ok. but they need to haz purple or blue hair. and need to be shorter.. lol

maybe something like this

will delete pics of Preya in 5 mins.. so fap quickly

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-23-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO

I DONT LIKE FAKE TiTS AND FAKE ASS NIETHER

Old 06-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Each of those colors represent an STD she has..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

..I'd still fuck her rawdawg and contract each and every one!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Word up
lol at ceited wanting me topless
and lolat ceited posting pics of random hoes he's never met let alone been in the presence of....
Old 06-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #15
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I DONT LIKE FAKE TiTS AND FAKE ASS NIETHER
Fake tits are cool. I don't Fuk wit the fake asses thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
Word up
lol at ceited wanting me topless
and lolat ceited posting pics of random hoes he's never met let alone been in the presence of....
Hahaha. Skampoe moobs truly a sight to behold