news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default in the words of killah priest

I've been on Mars,

Want to join me?

I will be offering lucky wu corpers this once in a lifetime opportunity

The year is 2020, you have the opportunity to travel to mars where you will build a permanent colony. This will be a massive step for mankind and you will surely go down in history. However, there is no return trip.

Please answer to apply.

name
do you go?
what do you have to offer (why should we take you)
age (in 2020)
physical fitness (predicted, include any current health problems)

read this for more info http://www.space.com/16300-mars-one-...ow-colony.html

I will be selecting the 4 first members. good luck!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i was gonna answer but this might be code for a hippy sex party with controller and other dudes wearing comic book masks
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is it only rats that are allowed to go on this journey?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at alphas mentality. not even being able to take part in a fun random topic.

ahahahahahahaah

im really enjoying that you think of me so much, every post, you make! lolololol

after this post, i will not mention you or respond to you for 2 days.. i know you will provide crazy lulz., especially when you keep posting

as i said before. do you.

btw the song of your people is soulless rage

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-26-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
i was gonna answer but this might be code for a hippy sex party with controller and other dudes wearing comic book masks

ahahha

no no no, just thought this would be fun.

guess wu corp is not the place for fun, especially when you have ginger self hating faggots, whose only joy in life is trying to get rage out of someone who never rages..

answer the questions! hopefully others will to,, and it should provide some nice entertainment..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
after this post, i will not mention you or respond to you for 2 days.. i know you will provide crazy lulz., especially when you keep posting

You could do a favour for the rest of wu-corp and not mention or respond to anyone else as well or don't post at all, that would be a fantastic accomplishment for you....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

2pac hologram (i make ma dukes call me this now)
i go
i can offer you a set of never used steak knives and customized christmas cards with you friends and fam photoshopped into wu clan publicity shots
i am ageless, for i have always been here
i have aids, don't know if i caught it from needles or butt sex
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

but there's no oxygen on Mars

but as long as that chick with 3 boobs is there, I'm down

Old 06-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

- thugnificent
- no
- i own an xbox 360 and have a moderate amount of games for it
- i smoke three packs of newports a day but other than that i'm an olympic-caliber athlete

Quote:
guess wu corp is not the place for fun, especially when you have ginger self hating faggots, whose only joy in life is trying to get rage out of someone who never rages..
you sound furious
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

name
do you go?
age (in 2020)

truuuu
yea nigga
i got weed EZwiders some pills a Xbox mozzarella sticks and koolaid
i smoke more blunts then i do ciggarettes soooo idk
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What the fuck is this?

a summer camp group building activity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:49 AM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
2pac hologram (i make ma dukes call me this now)
i go
i can offer you a set of never used steak knives and customized christmas cards with you friends and fam photoshopped into wu clan publicity shots
i am ageless, for i have always been here
i have aids, don't know if i caught it from needles or butt sex
mars will always need plenty of butt sex, butt sex with steak knives, you could also do our postcards from mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
- thugnificent
- no
- i own an xbox 360 and have a moderate amount of games for it
- i smoke three packs of newports a day but other than that i'm an olympic-caliber athlete

you sound furious

as you dont want to go, are you willing sacrifice your x box, for the good of man kind? lol at sounding furious,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
name
do you go?
age (in 2020)

truuuu
yea nigga
i got weed EZwiders some pills a Xbox mozzarella sticks and koolaid
i smoke more blunts then i do ciggarettes soooo idk

this dude who never reads past line one of my posts, i think will be teh first irish dude on mars. bring the munchies and weed, The skills you posses will come in handy, slight question on age verification, are you seven at the moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What the fuck is this?

a summer camp group building activity?

We are colonizing mars, I thought you would be up for some martian pussy/lifestyle.,

so far we have a black bart simpson, and a drunk hologram.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-27-2012, 04:45 AM   #13
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

rakimkoolgrapwutang
i go
i can offer u sweet sweet pussy

i will b 7 years old in 2020
i suffer from anger problems cuz of too much sugar aids in my penis from butt sex with sweet sweet pussy
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:44 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
rakimkoolgrapwutang
i go
i can offer u sweet sweet pussy

i will b 7 years old in 2020
i suffer from anger problems cuz of too much sugar aids in my penis from butt sex with sweet sweet pussy

congratulations, you have successfully passed!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #15
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
mars will always need plenty of butt sex, butt sex with steak knives, you could also do our postcards from mars

as you dont want to go, are you willing sacrifice your x box, for the good of man kind? lol at sounding furious,

this dude who never reads past line one of my posts, i think will be teh first irish dude on mars. bring the munchies and weed, The skills you posses will come in handy, slight question on age verification, are you seven at the moment?

We are colonizing mars, I thought you would be up for some martian pussy/lifestyle.,

so far we have a black bart simpson, and a drunk hologram.
lol at ur crack head maff 2012 to 2020 is 8 yrs but its the beginnin of the yr so il count my birthday this year as the 9th year.. 9 plus 18 is 27 .. on dec 1st 2020 .... dumbass im not irish btw
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote