news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Starchild Skull

please watch

thoughts?

The Starchild Skull presents credentials as an bona fide extraterrestrial. Includes DNA, physical anomalies, and critical analysis. To learn more, visit http://www.starchildproject.com

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'Doesn't believe in god but believes in extraterrestrial beings'

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AlphaFag
When any number of males, generally 2 - 5 all like one female. So they all try to win her over by acting like dickheads to their other mates (getting violent, trying to bring each other down verbally etc.) They see it as striving to be the alpha male in the group who like her by making their dominance apparent to the other lads that like the girl. None will ever admit defeat but will just keep making arses of themselves. It's proper funny though.

If in the presence of Alpha Fag behaviour, one should scratch ones ear to alert others to the entertainment. But whatever happenes, do not alert the alpha fags, it's funnier that way.

It's only Alpha Fag if the feelings are not returned.

Can also replace "Tig" so whover is on, is the alpha fag.
Jamie-"Kathys coming round tonight!"
Avery-"Haha great, reckon we'll see Shaun and Tommy Alpha faggin'?"

Jamie-"God man!, What a fucking Alpha fag! Can't he tell she doesn't like him and that hes juut making him self look retarded!!"

Avery- "Whys Jamie scratching his ear? OHH WE GOT SOME ALPHA FAG SHIT GOIN ON!"

this domain is for sale http://alphafag.net/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-27-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*Would love 'Alpharat' Status*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
please watch

thoughts?

The Starchild Skull presents credentials as an bona fide extraterrestrial. Includes DNA, physical anomalies, and critical analysis. To learn more, visit http://www.starchildproject.com

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i know about current stuff.. red ice creations has some of the best interviews available,
have you ever checked it out Columbia?
thanks fore the video, i think ive seen it before, i dont agree with everything in their,
i posted lloyd pie, as he is the only one doing the dna tests on this skull,,,
aswell as brien foerster , but his are on the elongated skull vibe

Brien Foerster

'Believe me; I am as perplexed as most of you'

add him on fb, he is constantly working and providing amazing information/discoveries..

check this out ceited.. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/nonsubscriber.php

i love getting information from all angles/sides, letting the evidence facts lead...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.