news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Not super new, but Roc Marciano has been putting out major heat lately.
wukillabee25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo Hollow Dartz, check out this new J-Love hosted/mixed mixtape "ON THE VERGE", featuring loads of up-and-coming really dope producers and emcees. not a wack track, and there's some established legends like Smif-N-Wessun, Edo G, Chino XL, Nick Wiz, Hell Razah and Agallah on there too.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...13#post2241413

i seriously doubt you will be dissapointed

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another guy is Ox The Architect, he's overlooked right now cuz he hasn't blown up, but i'm sure he will bc he works hard as hell and is incredible at what he does. he's got a group with DJ Spinna called Spox-PHD, they only released a 7" single yet but both those tracks were mindblowing.

check them out here, and read my review which was highly appreciate by both Ox and Spinna: http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2011/11/re...lliance-7.html

but more importantly at the moment, he's part of the 5 man crew SOUNDSCI who just released their debut album "Formula 99" in digital format and on a super limited 2xLP pressing. i listened to the LP once and depsite not really having the money for it, had to order it right away LOL. you can stream the entire album via their Bandcamp:

http://soundsci.bandcamp.com/album/formula-99

some other tracks from Ox here too (he's also in Sputnik Brown btw, which have released a crazy digital album but it was only for a very limited amount of time):

http://soundcloud.com/oxthearchitect

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #19
spammy sosa
Major League Bleached Asshole

spammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal son

spammy sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #20
spammy sosa

spammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal son

You should check out these.

Das Racist (Heems and Kool A.D.)
Main Attrakionz (Squadda B and MondreM.A.N.)
Robb Bank$
Denzel Curry
Key Nyata
Yung Simmie
ASAP Ferg
ASAP Twelvy
ASAP Nast
ASAP Ant
Chief Keef
King Louie
SD
Future
Old 06-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BK RAPPERs>>> PHILLY RAPPERS
Old 06-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #22
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ Maffew is definitely nice.. i loved much of that free LP he gave out some months back.

hollow: these ain't super new like the ones i posted on the mixtape above. but if you haven't heard Meyhem Lauren, then do so ASAP.

also another great new artist is ROME CLIENTEL, he just dropped a free EP called "Lost Catacombs", search for it.. it's fucking banging, features from Tragedy, Skyzoo, a Just Blaze beat from 1997 that's unbelivable (Rome's been around since then but for some reason he just started releasing material). here's some videos:

here's the EP, and he's got another one on the way:

http://www.audiomack.com/album/rome-...lost-catacombs

Last edited by claaa7; 06-29-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post

Das Racist (Heems and Kool A.D.)
Main Attrakionz (Squadda B and MondreM.A.N.)
Robb Bank$
Denzel Curry
Key Nyata
Yung Simmie
ASAP Ferg
ASAP Twelvy
ASAP Nast
ASAP Ant
Chief Keef
King Louie
SD
Future
Hey Vag, do any of the other A$AP cats (other than Rocky) have any mixtapes or albums out?

Also, cosign on Main Attrakionz. I definitely don't listen to them for their lyrics, but their records have a cool sound, great for chilling and getting high.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
spammy sosa

None so far. We'll probably get an ASAP Ferg mixtape soon. There's an ASAP Mob mixtape you can check out though.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

thanks alot ppl, definitely gonna take my time with these, i hope alot of these artists have those bangers for the whip, thats a winner for me
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #26
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

KA - he was on Gza's Pro Tools on the track Firehouse, but his albums he dropped in 2011 (Iron Works) and 2012 (Grief Pedigree) are both extremely dope, really grimey, and real dope beats all produced by him. Brings back that Mobb Deep sound a little but updated to 2012...reality rap slow tempo

Quelle Chris - not super "lyrical" but his album had extremely dope beats and he was dope on it as well. Reps Detroit.

Danny Brown - another Detroit MC. He has a very unique voice, I can see people loving or hating him, I think he is dope though.

Billy Woods - dope rapper from the group Super Chron Flight Bros. If you liked the old Def-Jux stuff definitely check him out. He gets political on tracks but is very dope. Just dropped an album this year "History Will Absolve Me." Also check out "The Chalice."

Has-Lo - underground rapper from Philly, dropped a very dope album last year called "In Case I Dont Make It"

Mr. Muthafuckin Exquire - NY rapper, had a great verse on El-P's latest album, rugged flow.

MarvWon - another Detroit rapper. Dropped a dope mixtape a couple years back. He'll be good to look out for
Old 06-30-2012, 02:52 AM   #27
claaa7
Killer Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
Not super new, but Roc Marciano has been putting out major heat lately.
I see what you mean, considering that he really stepped out on his own the last few years. but i think it would be wrong to try to bunch him in as a new rapper in any way or sort. i mean, Roc Marciano's been a name in the hip-hop underground since around 1999..

he was part of Flipmode Squad, even appearing on a platinum selling album by Busta and on a posse cut with Rae, Ghost and Busta in 2000. all in all, he did almost 10 songs with Flipmode, and from there he got on with his crew The U.N. who rocked it with Pete Rock on "PeteStrumentals" in 2001. and finally, The U.N.'s underground CLASSIC "U N Or U Out" in 2004, which is a must have for any fan of the man. i think it's even better than "Marcberg".

all that being said, anyone who's not up to Marcy by now, need to find out about him as soon as possible. together with Rae, he's probably been the most active New York rapper in the last couple of years. i've kept an eye out on for whenever a new track or guest features pops up, and i collected about 80 of them - and most of those are just in the last three years (not counting anything from "Marcberg", "Greneberg", "Strength & Honor", etc.). btw, did you hear his two latest singles - "Warm Hennessy" and "Do The Honors"??? fucking brilliant

Old 06-30-2012, 07:29 AM   #28
spammy sosa

Yeah, Danny Brown and Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire are excellent.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #29
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
ASAP Ferg
ASAP Twelvy
ASAP Nast
ASAP Ant
so i guess ASAP is the new LIL'

thanks for givin me reason not to listen
Old 07-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
spammy sosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
so i guess ASAP is the new LIL'

thanks for givin me reason not to listen
I feel bad for you to not appreciate good music.