news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey
Default U-God diss produced by 4th Disciple

http://soundcloud.com/mrnotwitnuffin...roduced-by-4th

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

gay beat

why is he dissing u god

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

u-god worships the devil?

who is this guy anyway? hes not good, and lol at trying to get some attention from u-god beef.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Desert Eagle from Hillside Scramblers?
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
Desert Eagle from Hillside Scramblers?

yeah. dunno if its old just found it on his soundcloud today

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Wack!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

These Hillside clowns only have only trick in the book, get with U-God, then diss U-God. Desert Eagle must be desperate, what a pitiful attempt at gaining notoriety...

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Dude can't even spell 4th Disciple lmao... if this really is a 4th beat, I'm hella disappointed.

And in relation to the actual song, why is he talking about his own dick in a diss song against another male rapper. Sounds pretty gay to me. Dude look like a fucking hobo.

And I don't even rate U-God at all.... hahahahahaahhaah....
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th deciple ahahahahahahhah

fucking retard

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not gonna waste my time dl'n or listening to either one but is it the same track from this thread in 2006?

http://wucorp.org/forum/showthread.php?p=281872
Old 06-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U GOD IS GONNA BEAT THiS GUYS ASS WHOEVER IT IS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #12
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so i left the soundcloud page up on my pc until now and i just got back in and decided to give it a listen

did anybody else hear this line...?

"My back wide, if u seen it u will cum deep"

wtf? did anybody else catch that @ about :58 seconds in??
Old 06-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #13
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
so i left the soundcloud page up on my pc until now and i just got back in and decided to give it a listen

did anybody else hear this line...?

"My back wide, if u seen it u will cum deep"

wtf? did anybody else catch that @ about :58 seconds in??
just relistened lol what a faggot
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #14
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHHAHA that's so queer.

Desert Eagle...who?

Never fucked with that Hillside Scramblers bullshit, so I have no clue who that is.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 06-28-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #15
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"mad bad yall 4th deciple didnt do this joint!!!"
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote