news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 01:25 PM   #1
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk
Default Why I hate Canada!

I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!I mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away.On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!

fuck em'!!!!!

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Old 11-02-2005, 01:26 PM   #2
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger
Default Re: Why I hate Canada!

Blame Canada, Blame Canada- South Park. I Forgot That's What It Was.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #3
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Fuck Canada, Fuck Canada- South Park
word the fuck up man!

Old 11-02-2005, 01:51 PM   #4
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

why are you so gay?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:06 PM   #5
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

hahah u sure like canada a lot, this is the SECOND time u made this thread and u still dont know a thing about canada u fuckin douchebag

with just this kid and the other one, plo style or whatever he renamed himself to after they got sonned for being from idaho, u can tell that the state of idaho is a disgrace to the world let alone america
Old 11-02-2005, 02:10 PM   #6
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

hahaha you fucking canuks get so mad hahaha!

Old 11-02-2005, 02:11 PM   #7
beekeeper
General

beekeeper grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNZINI
I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!I mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away.On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!

fuck em'!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale kris
^ man, I thought u was intelligent b4 and had some good points, but U are a str8 up moron! Are u retard? We have a "prime minister" you fuckin stupid yankee! The queen doesn't run shyt! We are in relations with the queen and even THAT doesn't mean shyt, we have something called the "Governor General" that represents her and our relations to the United Kingdom. Fuck, you americans are ignorant, how about you open a fuckin book, learn about other countries b4 u talk like a fuckin knob. A&W, who cares? They have A&W in fuckin Japan and China 4 christ sakes! And so what if we have provinces instead of states, what tha fuck is the difference u idiot? They still have laws and rights the same as states, the only REAL diffeence is WE have gun control policies and WE have free health care, so if you ask me, whats wrong with your stupid country you fuckin ignorant yankee?! jesus christ, the stereo types are true about u stupid americans, you are so fuckin full of yourselves and have absolutley NO knowledge of other countries, yet you judge from retarded TV shows and movies (I.E south park) and pay a visit to the country once or twice and u act like you've figured it all out? Man, you are a total and utterly RETARDED!smh at how stupid you are, you really are a sad excuse man, go play in traffic or sumthin, do yourself and us a favour.
Man, I think I just got dumber from reading your post, I guess its true what they say about the states, just a bunch of loud mouth patriotic hicks and retards who chomp on Big Macs all day and fight over oil.
Why the fuck would we want a president like Bush anyway? U assholes can keep him cus we don't want him, u fuckin idiot!
Old 11-02-2005, 02:12 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!
they both divide the country....why are "states" better?

Quote:
mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away
Dont get confused. Canada is not a monarchy, it has a federal parliament type government.

I know that the "queen" is on our currency, but dont get confused. There are some currency that do have the past prime ministers on them. Is that why you think the Queen rules Canada?

Quote:
On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!
There are American fast food chains all over the world, including Canada.

I hope that explains your indifferences with Canada.

Old 11-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #9
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

My girl is finishing up school in Canada and I hear its dope there. They have alot of shit there that the U.S. dont have. Plus their deep into the underground scene, something Ny hasnt been. The only problem I have with that country is that those fuckers denied me at the border lol. Wish them all to hell.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 11-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #10
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
hahah u sure like canada a lot, this is the SECOND time u made this thread and u still dont know a thing about canada u fuckin douchebag

with just this kid and the other one, plo style or whatever he renamed himself to after they got sonned for being from idaho, u can tell that the state of idaho is a disgrace to the world let alone america
Look canuk I dont live in idaho and I wasn't born there so your words are useless!

Old 11-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #11
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNZINI
Look canuk I dont live in idaho and I wasn't born there so your words are useless!
u lived in idaho... u denying it now? u must be ashamed if youre fuckin denying it is that why u changed your name?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont like the currency exchange. other than that i have no problem with yall.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 11-02-2005, 02:27 PM   #13
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
u lived in idaho... u denying it now? u must be ashamed if youre fuckin denying it is that why u changed your name?
look we have had like ten verbal battles that last up to 5 pages at a time it is pointless cuz when we are done you are still the same ol' faggot-ass canuk.

Old 11-02-2005, 02:29 PM   #14
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Like I said Canada is dope...its just the fuckin border patrol that can go to hell.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 11-02-2005, 02:29 PM   #15
beekeeper
General

beekeeper grasshopper

if you get cought in the USA with weed you can get jail time if you get cought in Canada they let you go or give you a 100$ fine I think I am going to stay in Canada
Closed Thread