news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default Trying to find a new game "series" to get into, suggestions?

I just played ALL of the God Of War series back to back in chronoligical order.......if you've never played that series I strongly recommend, and the new prequel coming out looks fucking fantastic.......don't sleep.

order goes:

Chains of Olympus
God of War I
Ghost of Sparta
God of War II
God of War III

Get the remastered versions for PS3, it's worth it:

number 3 is the best for sure though....

ANyways, back on topic.

So far, I'm interested in playing the Assassin's Creed series, which I've never played before. Also, the Batman "Arkham" series is apparently amazing too, which I've also never played either.

Any other suggestions?
Old 06-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sonic the hedgehog 1,2 & 3? That ish is DA BOMB!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

there's only "1" sonic I care about, and it's followed by a BOOM!

Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Heavy Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You ever played Devil May Cry?

Shit is ill.

Capcom is doing a remastering of the first three DMCs since there's a re-boot to the series coming soon.

But that just looks like it's gonna piss a lot of people off, fuckin' noob developers touchin' shit.

I don't know if the remastered joint is out yet, I haven't been paying attention to release dates.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Dragon Age?

D2 was average but still good

great games,

mass effect series

oblivion/skyrim

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dragon Age 2 was boring as shit!

Try the Prototype series or start on darksiders.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Castlevania Lord of Shadows is a great game with similar gameplay as God of War with a really good story and incredible twist at the end. The second game of this reboot will be release next year, also a Nintendo DS counterpart is in the works.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-01-2012 at 09:34 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
KATO
Hidden Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Heavy Rain

Not sure if it'd be my style, I was never a fan of the "Silent Hill" -style of games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
You ever played Devil May Cry?

Shit is ill.

Capcom is doing a remastering of the first three DMCs since there's a re-boot to the series coming soon.

But that just looks like it's gonna piss a lot of people off, fuckin' noob developers touchin' shit.

I don't know if the remastered joint is out yet, I haven't been paying attention to release dates.
Played the first 2, and just couldn't get into it.....I can't remember if I payed the 3rd one.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
Dragon Age?

D2 was average but still good

great games,

mass effect series

oblivion/skyrim
Mass Effect looks interesting, that's a possibility, as for anything medieval/world of warcraft style of games, I've never gotten into them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Castlevania Lord of Shadows is a great game with similar gameplay as God of War with a really good story and incredible twist at the end. The second game of this reboot will be release next year, also a Nintendo DS counterpart is in the works.
The last Castlevania I played and "liked" was Symphony of the Night, Castlevania has been off the radar for me for a long time.

I'll revise my initial question:

1) I'm looking for solely PS3 games

2) A better idea of what kind of game I'm looking for, ca relate to the following sereis and styles of games I want to play:

- God of War
- Hitman (played all of them from the first one to Blood Money; have yet to play any PS3 Hitman games.....that is, if there's any released yet)
- Assassins Creed (haven't playd any of them)
- Metal gear Solid
- Uncharted (never played any of them)
- Kane & Lynch (haven't played any of them)
- Max Payne (Played only the first 2)
- Splinter Cell (haven't played any of them)
- Resistance (only played the first 2)
- InFamous (haven't played any of them)
- Batman: Arkham series (haven't played any of them)