news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Anonymous V corporate tax dodgers 5/1/13

Hai guise!

we had so much win yesterday.. so ill share some ill keep updating with pics and videos if you like..
wont post any old promo videos

just this

about 500-600 turned up

only mainstream coverage we have got is

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ullring-406941
Shoppers trapped inside Birmingham Bullring shopping centre amid protests

6 Jan 2013 15:15
Birmingham Bullring shopping centre management take decision to lock mall's doors as protesters gathered to make a political point

thats story is heavily tilted.. trying to show we caused no disruption, but we closed bullring down for over 2 hours 30 mins.. (check the comments on the above link, you have views from anons, and from people who where shoppers, lol teh shoppers where detained! as they was in all the stores we crashed)

pics will follow.. events of the day live as they happened

http://bambuser.com/v/3272741

(the next video is on the bottom panel, furthest to the right)

in fact ill post more videos and pics later

day was epic, we shut down 3 starbucks, hsbc, nero, tescos!, bhs, topman, bullring center, we raided the international convention centre!

police where fucking awesome, they knew we had a just cause (saying to shoppers, what do you expect, these corporations dont help out economy, but your moaning that protestors dont let you shop there? ). some even said if they wasnt working, they would be with us.. fucking awesome seeing police who are switched on,,

security guards where knobs tho!!

maybe ill post one pic of me?

We actually got inside the bullring, lol we started chanting let the shoppers out! let them free, free the shoppers! but security fucking sucks

photo from with in bullring

outside a diff starbucks handing out coffee/caeke to customers who where refused entry into starbuck(this was earlier in the day, check bambuser link )

another different starbucks

we own birmingham nao

most the videos have been linked to private groups, in mp4 format. so no links of the fun / risky stuff (even tho its covered in teh 1st link i posted at the top..bambuser link) mainly due to so many anons not using there masks.. lol ( i was guilty of that also)

these videos are nothing exciting as the good stuff will not be put onto youtube..

but enjoy if your too lazy to check the bambuser links

Easily the most rowdy? limit pushing Flash mob event ive ever been to.,. shit we got a way with was fucking crazy

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did you steal some shit, cos why the fuck would you protest if you're not stealing some shit?

Plus at least it gave some of the unemployable benefit leeches something to do for the day.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
soul controller
Yammich maeker

lol stealing is meaningless when you know what the future is.

yeah those unemployed who have been shitted on by the mainstream media, (for a slight rise in income) while just a mere 9 corporations owe the uk people over 70 billion.. y u no think RATionally????

here listen to this,

im sure you agree with all of this., but you keep playing your character on wu corp

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
soul controller
Yammich maeker

video by DC

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
soul controller
Yammich maeker

he should be a rassler

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

I thought you didnt believe in the concept of paying taxes?

Why would you care so much about other people's baseless currency?

Rat race much?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 01-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if an individual didn't pay his/her taxes would he/she be put in prison?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #11
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so you're saying poor people don't deserve any better?

that reminds me a lot of a caste system. people are people no matter how much money they earn.

there are people who have learning difficulties when it comes to literacy but if you asked them to do something with their hands they would do it better than any other. i class that as smart. they don't get the credit they deserve. they could come up with good ideas too but there'll be people who won't even give them a chance.

they are the ones that you support with your taxes. don't you want to give them a chance of something? or would you rather they sit on their asses and rely on your tax money instead?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

the more unemployed people you have the more tax money is needed to support them all.

wouldn't you rather they were given a chance of a job?

these corporations are exempt from tax, they save millions/billions in taxes.

the banks weren't that smart when they were offering all those mortgages to people.

those playing with hedge funds weren't too smart either.

neither was the decision to start gulf war II. i brought up the war cos it was public money that's spent on that.

USA have a lot of poor people now, so has a lot of the world. nothing is being done to help them. the only thing they can do is sit on their asses cos there's no work for them.

it's all too easy to dismiss people of a different ability to yours but you don't know what is around the corner.

one minute you could be happy with someone, things going good for you, you make future plans together and you couldn't ask for more.

the next minute you could be involved in a road accident or something terrible and end up brain damaged or paralysed.

you could wake up one day to find that niggling pain you had been ignoring suddenly become unbearable, you finally go to the docs about it and they tell you you have cancer or some shit.

you can plan your future as carefully as you can but there's no real guarantee that it'll pan out that way.

life likes to throw unexpected things at people.

the banks were supposed to be the smart ones, the way they were doing business they should have known what to expect.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

there are plenty of people that have lost their jobs and it's not because they're not smart. they were smart enough to be given the job. their jobs were lost because the companies they worked for couldn't afford to keep them on.

downsizing and delayering.

you could argue that only the smartest managed to keep their jobs, but the other smart people that lost their jobs didn't lose their jobs because they couldn't do it.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I thought you didnt believe in the concept of paying taxes?

Why would you care so much about other people's baseless currency?

Rat race much?

you fail to grasp or remember anything i say..

so why repeat myself, for you to forget again.

but yeah.. believe what you want..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
the more unemployed people you have the more tax money is needed to support them all. now we have 1 person doing the job 3 people would have done 4 years ago.

wouldn't you rather they were given a chance of a job?

these corporations are exempt from tax, they save millions/billions in taxes. those taxes could be used for the public sector, hence create jobs! but that isnt the plan, the plan is to siphon of the middle class and merge it with the poor

the banks weren't that smart when they were offering all those mortgages to people. they where smart, they planned this, the system isnt broke, it was built like this on purpose, the laws/statutes they make/change always show this.

those playing with hedge funds weren't too smart either. kind of agree but, its made up monopoly cash as it is

neither was the decision to start gulf war II. i brought up the war cos it was public money that's spent on that. its the public money that has bailed out the banks usa and uk, but yet they get huge bonuses, they get bailed out. while they are more empty homes than homeless people.. capitalism is the system of a primitive people, those primitive minds will cling onto it, till there final breathes

USA have a lot of poor people now, so has a lot of the world. nothing is being done to help them. the only thing they can do is sit on their asses cos there's no work for them. cos accumulation of baseless currency shows they have made nothing of there lives

it's all too easy to dismiss people of a different ability to yours but you don't know what is around the corner. He's too in love with corrupt capitalism to know any better

one minute you could be happy with someone, things going good for you, you make future plans together and you couldn't ask for more. he'll go back to labouring

the next minute you could be involved in a road accident or something terrible and end up brain damaged or paralysed. or raped by b-rock

you could wake up one day to find that niggling pain you had been ignoring suddenly become unbearable, you finally go to the docs about it and they tell you you have cancer or some shit. or a rat eating up his nervous system

you can plan your future as carefully as you can but there's no real guarantee that it'll pan out that way. no guarantee that all the baseless paper he saves will be worth anything, ever.. (only to teh idiots who value printed paper)

life likes to throw unexpected things at people. maybe he will find his love for yams

the banks were supposed to be the smart ones, the way they were doing business they should have known what to expect.

they should have expected us.

to late now, wheels are in motion,

the beginning is near.

LulZ KillZ Phear....