news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default current coronal hole

image is from less than 12 hours ago,

There is a big coronal hole on the solar disk. Coronal holes are where the sun's magnetic field does not loop back down to the surface, it is open into space. This allows the fast solar wind to stream out. It should reach us on or about July 2-3. This could cause geomagnetic activity and aurora

I would post a current image.. but

SOHO AND STEREO NASAS' SUN FACING SATTELITES ARE DOWN !!!

SDO: http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/ [Place to find Solar Images and Videos - as seen from earth] <-- DOWN

Stereo: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images [Stereo; Cor, EUVI, HI - as seen from the side] <-- DOWN

SOHO: http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater [SOHO; Lasco and EIT - as seen from earth] <-- Also DOWN

iSWA: http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/iswa/iSWA.html [Free Application; for advanced sun watchers] <--- Also DOWN

http://solarimg.org/artis/ [All purpose data viewing site] <-- Half the satellite feeds not working

Woohooooo http://solarimg.org/ -->> RED ALERT ISSUED!!

Looks like the sun is enjoyiing its current maxmum. imagine when it peaks (most likely feb 2013)

Im pretty positive that the sun was teh cause of the high amount of satellites that have been falling to earth the last 8 months or so,, before that time.. it was a rate occurrence,, but recently.. they dont even call it rare anymore!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 07-01-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALERT! SHIT AND FAN HAVE MET...(Stay cool guys we knew this was coming)

A huge mass of electrically-charged particles thrown out by a gigantic eruption on the Sun is due to strike the Earth tonight.
Scientists expect it to trigger one of the most violent geomagnetic storms ever recorded.A huge mass of electrically-charged particles thrown out by a gigantic eruption on the Sun is due to strike the Earth tonight. At least one satellite has already been knocked out of action by the storm. Japan's space agency said its Kodama communications satellite had been temporarily shut down after malfunctioning.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol yesh the shit is gonna wash back against that vagina, btw my second post was saracasm.. was waiting for one of the joeys to jump on my cock..

what up dan? you good?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
ALERT! SHIT AND FAN HAVE MET...(Stay cool guys we knew this was coming)

A huge mass of electrically-charged particles thrown out by a gigantic eruption on the Sun is due to strike the Earth tonight.
Scientists expect it to trigger one of the most violent geomagnetic storms ever recorded.A huge mass of electrically-charged particles thrown out by a gigantic eruption on the Sun is due to strike the Earth tonight. At least one satellite has already been knocked out of action by the storm. Japan's space agency said its Kodama communications satellite had been temporarily shut down after malfunctioning.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

good info Soul!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
good info Soul!

your welcome Skamp, i wish this is as informative

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im just trying to calculate in my head how many rats could fit in that hole and die a fiery death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm approaching day 3 of no power. The storm that came thru was not that bad. I've been in 2 hurricanes and that shit was weak and quick like Robby's Bruce lee 2inch pelvis thrusts.
I think the grid got hit. And the heatwave isnt helping.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
I'm approaching day 3 of no power. The storm that came thru was not that bad. I've been in 2 hurricanes and that shit was weak and quick like Robby's Bruce lee 2inch pelvis thrusts.

fuck, thats pretty crazy. 3 days with no power?

the worst of it hasnt even hit yet, should be later tonite/early morning,.

wish your safe and well Style, its crazy how you put it, a weak storm caused more damage than the 2 hurricanes that you have witnessed..

Im also expecting a 7.M+ quake to occur in and around central america or on some island chain (puerto rico/ cannery islands anywhere else in the ring of fire..

its weird how earthquake predictions from experts sucks dick, but when you apply the electric universe model., all you need to really think about is Where on earth it will occur,

Peace Always Gavin.,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #11
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

to a Euro like me its incomprehensible how many people in the USA and pacific regions cope with hurricanes and the like

we got some heavy snow liek 2 years ago and people acted like it was armageddon.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

we got rain this week, and people was fucking canoeing down the street looking for noahs barge.

how can english people complain of no sun, when its been humid and bright as fuck all week,

that snow 2 years ago was epic,. lol at how the country froze, the uk islanders can
not cope with any sort of weather change,

teh fucking stupidest shit is, we have had a record amount of rain in june, yet
WE FUCKING HAVE HOSE PIPE BANS..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

A look at today's Sun in a composite of three images put on top each of other. Each image represents a different wavelength, which shows a different layer and temperature of the Sun. Do you see that dark canyon looking area? That's a Coronal Hole and it's pretty large. Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's magnetic is open. The magnetic field lines don't loop back to the surface of the Sun. That opening let's solar wind escape into Space and since this coronal hole is facing Earth, the solar wind will reach us July 2-3. This could cause geomagnetic activity and aurora. #

Credit: NASA SDO

about 2 weeks ago., the last time this rat/fox/kangaroo shaped coronal hole was facing us, it was a bit smaller. and looked like a man or well more like akhenaten.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Quote:
fuck, thats pretty crazy. 3 days with no power?

the worst of it hasnt even hit yet, should be later tonite/early morning,.

wish your safe and well Style, its crazy how you put it, a weak storm caused more damage than the 2 hurricanes that you have witnessed..

Im also expecting a 7.M+ quake to occur in and around central america or on some island chain (puerto rico/ cannery islands anywhere else in the ring of fire..

its weird how earthquake predictions from experts sucks dick, but when you apply the electric universe model., all you need to really think about is Where on earth it will occur,

Peace Always Gavin.,
Gavin has been losing shit loads of money since his glitter machine has been out of order the past few days.

Quote:
A look at today's Sun in a composite of three images put on top each of other. Each image represents a different wavelength, which shows a different layer and temperature of the Sun. Do you see that dark canyon looking area? That's a Coronal Hole and it's pretty large. Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's magnetic is open. The magnetic field lines don't loop back to the surface of the Sun. That opening let's solar wind escape into Space and since this coronal hole is facing Earth, the solar wind will reach us July 2-3. This could cause geomagnetic activity and aurora. #

Credit: NASA SDO

about 2 weeks ago., the last time this rat/fox/kangaroo shaped coronal hole was facing us, it was a bit smaller. and looked like a man or well more like akhenaten.. lol

On a serious note, I also saw that NASA has released an updated image of the one you posted soul which has a new layer superimposed on top of it which I think you may find interesting as it helps explain what this coronal hole is all about -

I KNEW YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT YA PESKY RODENT!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote