news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-18-2014, 03:43 AM   #1036
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Found! First Earth-Size Planet That Could Support Life

http://www.space.com/25530-earthsize...discovery.html
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:01 AM   #1037
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

NeuroscienceScientists discover brainís anti-distraction system: This is the first study to reveal our brains rely on an active suppression mechanism to avoid being distracted by salient irrelevant information when we want to focus on a particular item or task

http://www.sfu.ca/pamr/media-release...on-system.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #1038
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

MPAA AND RIAA MEMBERS UPLOADED OVER 2,000 GIGABYTES TO MEGAUPLOAD

http://torrentfreak.com/mpaa-and-ria...upload-140418/

Quote:
Old 04-19-2014, 07:49 PM   #1039
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Giant lasers could control the weather

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2014...1691397928851/

Quote:
Old 04-21-2014, 11:54 PM   #1040
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blinded by scientific gobbledygook
Bad chemistry: How fake research journals are scamming the science community

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/technol...736/story.html

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #1041
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Found! First Earth-Size Planet That Could Support Life

http://www.space.com/25530-earthsize...discovery.html
heard of this one days ago..man such an exciting discovery

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #1042
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 12:33 AM   #1043
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Old 04-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1044
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Damn this thread has almost 100K views. More updates coming.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #1045
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

please do add on and thank you for all the amazing links,much apreciated

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:51 PM   #1046
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
please do add on and thank you for all the amazing links,much apreciated
Definitely appreciate the interest Crispin. On a side note.. This is in a race lol: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=100729

While back I googled it and saw some other boards trying to steal the idea and content haha.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2014, 01:24 AM   #1047
HEZAKYA

HEZAKYA crouching tigerHEZAKYA crouching tiger
Default @eagle eye

Thank You for Closing my Thread..I appreciate all of the Love and Support. Regarding the "Method man DISSES ODB" Article...The general public does'nt know he said that..maybe Wu-Nerds but not Casual fans. These "Old Revelations" are VERY Relevant to what's going on today..with the same group fighting about the same shit. I remember reading the interview back in 2003..but did'nt pay it much attention....but after hearing RZA and Raekwon go back in forth this weekend over "A better tommorow"...I remembered the Meth Article....i tried to find it but could'nt! It's been "Scrubbed" from the Internet. Sohh.com deleted it...i had to find it on some italian message Board that has'nt been updated since 2003. Whatever....the article left a Bad taste in my mouth after reading again. These dudes are Phonies..and dont like each other..they just get together for Business..and that's it. I also posted the Article about them "JUMPING" a Loud Records Executive....REALLY...they so Gangsta and Tough..that they JUMP a guy with Glasses in front of his Fiance because he made a Mistake..not even a Thug..but a guy who wears a Suit and Tie? They hold his arms and Meth stomps his face...That shit is Pussy! I've been listening to Wu since i was 15 in 1993....I joined this site in 2005..but i lost alot of Respect for these dudes...People need to know that their "HERO's are PHONIES....selling an Album to Rich Millionaires..Cilvaringz goes on Bloomberg T.V and Say's the Album aint for the Fans but basically only for a Rich Person..But they can't even make a new album for the fans...they dont owe me anything...but i probley bought these guys albums 7 times a piece..No more!! I'll just Torrent anything new they make. If i want to Reminisce i'll play the old records...Wu-Tang does'nt exist anymore. I know im gonna get called all kinds of names and Bullied by the Posters of this site for saying all of this...Im pushing 40...and sometimes i beat myself up..thinking that all these Guys i looked up to in the 90's were all Frauds. I knew alot of dudes that are in Prison right now because they wanted to be Mobb Deep and Biggie...Mobb deep turnt out to be the Biggest Frauds in the end. Who cares if the Meth info is old..he still said it..and he Meant it...Alot of people need to see that..all that "Phony Balony" We love ODB shit....all them niggaz hated Dirty..you can see the Pain in Dirty's face on the VH1 special on Youtube. Non of them came to see him in Prison..they let that man Rot...Dame Dash and Mariah Carey was the only one there for him when he got out...None of the Wu was'nt even there to pick him up from Jail...NO EXCUSES!! THAT'S NOT LOYALTY! They never "Buried the Hatchet" either....CATCH YA LATER BILL & TED!!
HEZAKYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:33 AM   #1048
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Depression Shrinks The Brain, And Now Scientists Have Found The Protein Responsible For It

http://www.medicaldaily.com/depressi...ible-it-278352
Old 04-29-2014, 02:34 AM   #1049
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Induced hallucination turns doctors into pizza chefs

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.U19H2s9OVD-
Old 04-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #1050
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Scientists discover world that spins so fast, a day is over in 8 hours
http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...,7038738.story

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote