news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #31
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
is Nasty a bonus track or did i read wrong? cuz if it is thats serously lame, not that it matters in the end but still
wow, that's bullshit, i really hope it's featured on the vinyl drop or else i'm gonna be fucking pissed!!

loving this track too, it kinda has a "NY State Of Mind" vibe. both Nas and No ID killed it... two more songs have now leaked from the album - "Cherry Wine" ft. Amy Winehouse and a radio rip of a Mary J. Blige cameo joint. will hold on further listening until i can bang the entire project. this is a definite purchase

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #32
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya Nasty is bonus cut on the deluxe edition

1. No Introduction (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
2. Loco-Motive feat. Large Professor (Produced by No I.D.)
3. A Queens Story (Produced by Salaam Remi)
4. Accident Murderers feat. Rick Ross (Produced by No I.D.)
5. Daughters (Produced by No I.D.)
6. Reach Out feat. Mary J. Blige (Produced by Salaam Remi, Rodney Jerkins, DJ Hot Day & Nas)
7. World’s An Addiction feat. Anthony Hamilton (Produced by Salaam Remi)
8. Summer On Smash feat. Miguel & Swizz Beatz (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
9. You Wouldn’t Understand feat. Victoria Monet (Produced by Buckwild)
10. Back When (Produced by No I.D.)
11. The Don (Produced by Salaam Remi, Heavy D & Da Internz)
12. Stay (Produced by No I.D.)
13. Cherry Wine feat. Amy Winehouse (Produced by Salaam Remi)
14. Bye Baby (Produced by Salaam Remi & 40)
Bonus Tracks for Deluxe Edition:
15. Nasty (Produced by Salaam Remi)
16. The Black Bond (Produced by Salaam Remi)
17. Roses (Produced by Al Shux)
18. Where’s The Love feat. Cocaine 80s (Produced by No I.D.)
19. Trust (Produced by Boi 1da) (iTunes Bonus Track)
20. The Don (Don Dada Remix) (Produced by Salaam Remi & Heavy D) (Japan Bonus Track

at least we got bonus cuts for the physical version and it wasnt iTunes only bonus tracks

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #33
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
it kinda has a "NY State Of Mind" vibe.
are you serious? Nas lyrically killed Nasty, but the beat, it doesnt has that boom-bap feel, I dont why why everybody is enjoying it so much...
Apocalypse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #34
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^pretty sure hes talking about Loco Motiv and id agree, its got an updated NY State of Mind feel to it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #35
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah maybe not lyrically but the beat def reminds me of something along NY, even No I.D.'s piano loop. Its like he was doing his best NY SOM imitation
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote